I'm off

Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm off

Good luck mate and best wishes for 2006
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:13 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm off

Originally Posted by bondipom
The littlun and the Mrs needs my time far more than you lot and my argumentative streak has gone. I also no longer have the time to mod properly.

All the best to everyone and may your dreams and wishes come true, whatever they may be.

Happy new year.

aw....dont blame ya.
all the best with the little un....does this mean chucky is still chucking?
take care,
sue
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to see you go mate.

You contributed heaps both as a poster and as a mod.

Very best wishes to you and the family.

Hope you get the inclination to pop back sometime.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

ndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the roughndbarrett is a jewel in the rough

Kids take up a lot of time mate, so does a wife, and a life.
I enjoyed your early years on BE, you had a lot to offer, probably the reason you were asked to mod.
Good luck ya pommie beach fella

Luke I Amyodaddy
Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:18 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
(why isnt there a wave smilie?)
Good Luck BP ..

Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Wishing you the best and also thanking you and the rest of the mods for this place. I have found out so much in a short time and appreciate it.
Take care
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Best wishes Bondipom!
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

If we ever do Europe, Catch you at Selhurst eh ?

Best of luck, Stay cool
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:29 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck, you have offered me some great advice in the past and it was very much appreciated, you will be missed

Though I understand the need to leave it all behind (Expats), tried that a few times yet failed
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:39 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

The littlun and the Mrs needs my time far more than you lot and my argumentative streak has gone. I also no longer have the time to mod properly.

All the best to everyone and may your dreams and wishes come true, whatever they may be.

Happy new year.
Go well BP. Happy New Year.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:40 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

over the years you have helped us with our quest to Oz and we both thank you for that mate. really sorry to see that you cant spend as much time on here as u like, but i do understand
i for one will miss you and reading threads of wisdom that you have posted. i just feel for the people who will miss out on this. but the wee yin needs u more. i never did get the chance to meet u, but i did tell 'you know who' to thank you personally, but i dont think she really ever understood how much u did help us.
good luck from myself and pauline
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:44 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year.
Sorry to see you go. Wishing you and your family all the very best, BP.

Nicky & Dave
Old Jan 1st 2006, 2:46 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

All the best BP...good luck with all your dreams and wishes. Enjoy all that extra time with Mrs BP and baby BP..you will be missed.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

All the best BP.

Does this mean theres an openng as a Mod for Soapy.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 10:57 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.