Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm not welshboybilly but.....

I'm not welshboybilly but.....

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:11 am
Perth Bound

Avery Family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I'm not welshboybilly but.....

...I have just got news from my case officer that she has approved our visa appliaction

E-mail says "I have just granted the visas to Simon and his family. The letter is in the mail to the migration agent. and the visas will be available from the Australian High Commission in London from tomorrow. Instructions for having the visas evidenced are enclosed in the letter.regards and my apologies for the delay"

Oh happy day!

Ther're obviously back to work, so yours sould come through anytime now WWB
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:12 am
WBB

Default Re: I'm not welshboybilly but.....

Originally posted by Avery Family
...I have just got news from my case officer that she has approved our visa appliaction

E-mail says "I have just granted the visas to Simon and his family. The letter is in the mail to the migration agent. and the visas will be available from the Australian High Commission in London from tomorrow. Instructions for having the visas evidenced are enclosed in the letter.regards and my apologies for the delay"

Oh happy day!

congratulations, lets hope i am just behind you.

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh happy day!

What visa type and what is your timeline...
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:14 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh happy day!

They apologised??????!!!!!!! Get it framed!

Well done - enjoy the moment!
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:19 am
Perth Bound

Originally posted by S Oldfield
What visa type and what is your timeline...
Copied from Austimeline

Jan 21, 2004 E-mail from case officer saying visa approved 1 mth 20 days
3 mths 12 days
Dec 1, 2003 Bond sent via electronic transfer 3 days
1 mth 23 days
Nov 28, 2003 Request for assurers bond..almost there! 22 days
1 mth 19 days
Nov 6, 2003 medicals requested...though already sent (must have crossed in the post!!) 3 days
28 days
Nov 3, 2003 Police and Medicals Sent 18 days
25 days
Oct 16, 2003 Acknowledgement Received 7 days 7 days
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Oh happy day!

blimey 3 months and all done. nice one
did you request that they email you as well, I see you have an agent, or was that out of the goodness of their heart.

andy
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 11:11 am
Perth Bound

Originally posted by andy thomas
blimey 3 months and all done. nice one
did you request that they email you as well, I see you have an agent, or was that out of the goodness of their heart.

andy

I emailed them last sunday just to check that they had received my assurance bond.. It must have nudged them a little, their responce was as posted above.

Sometimes it is worth contacting them !

139 Sonsered Designated Area skilled visa by the way.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 11:13 am
Perth Bound

I have yet to here from my agent, still waiting on the post I expect. However I must mention how good Alan Collett and all his staff at Go Matilda are, I highly recommend them
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 11:36 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats Simon! I'll confirm receipt of the letter next week (it won't be Monday as its the Australia Day Public Holiday).

Best wishes.

I have yet to here from my agent, still waiting on the post I expect. However I must mention how good Alan Collett and all his staff at Go Matilda are, I highly recommend them
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

morrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh happy day!

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

morrie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by morrie
See God answerd your prayers. Good luck and have a happy life.

Rosie and Morrie.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 4:46 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations again Simon and family when do you think you'll be in perth?
Yeeee haaaa eh?
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 5:28 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Simon and family. Enjoy your celebrations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.