Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm gonna learn how to fly-high

Wikiposts

I'm gonna learn how to fly-high

Old Apr 13th 2003, 10:31 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default I'm gonna learn how to fly-high

Sold the Butt mobile Wednesday to a guy who didn't even test drive.Came down from that Northern town called Camberwell,after telling me on the phone not to M.O.T it,as he's exporting it to Africa.Knocked a coupla quid off it,and took him to my bank to pay in the cash (not that i'm an untrusting guy).

Gave up work Friday,went up that London for an all day bender Saturday-couldn't find him,so got slashed instead-boom boom!So apologies to any females who felt uncomfortable in my slurred presence,and to any clubbers who got a belt to the side of the head from dancing too close to Toni Marino-A.K.A moi. (is that his name ?).
So tomorrow,we should really book flights.House delays mean we're still uncertain if it's 1 way,vai Adelaide to see friends etc etc.Still,I'm used to having a limbo life now.We have to validate by May 7th,so I take it that means we can arrive that day if necessary-any oneknow ?
We're looking at any time between April 28 to MAY 2nd to Perth,or Adelaide on Malaysian airlines,so if any one recognises those times,let us know,we'll meet at Heathrow and use each others baggage allowance.A dry run shows that I have 23.5 kilos of thongs alone ! Dry is the wrong word though after the week I've had.
So,time to start arguing with Mrs BB and taking it out on Buttsnifeffer & BB jnr,cos i've been out of work for 3 hours now,and haven't got a hangover.

BB-20 hours sleep in a week & I feel great
Old Apr 13th 2003, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm gonna learn how to fly-high

Originally posted by baldbutts
Sold the Butt mobile Wednesday to a guy who didn't even test drive.Came down from that Northern town called Camberwell,after telling me on the phone not to M.O.T it,as he's exporting it to Africa.Knocked a coupla quid off it,and took him to my bank to pay in the cash (not that i'm an untrusting guy).

Gave up work Friday,went up that London for an all day bender Saturday-couldn't find him,so got slashed instead-boom boom!So apologies to any females who felt uncomfortable in my slurred presence,and to any clubbers who got a belt to the side of the head from dancing too close to Toni Marino-A.K.A moi. (is that his name ?).
So tomorrow,we should really book flights.House delays mean we're still uncertain if it's 1 way,vai Adelaide to see friends etc etc.Still,I'm used to having a limbo life now.We have to validate by May 7th,so I take it that means we can arrive that day if necessary-any oneknow ?
We're looking at any time between April 28 to MAY 2nd to Perth,or Adelaide on Malaysian airlines,so if any one recognises those times,let us know,we'll meet at Heathrow and use each others baggage allowance.A dry run shows that I have 23.5 kilos of thongs alone ! Dry is the wrong word though after the week I've had.
So,time to start arguing with Mrs BB and taking it out on Buttsnifeffer & BB jnr,cos i've been out of work for 3 hours now,and haven't got a hangover.

BB-20 hours sleep in a week & I feel great

Take it easy mate !- don't kill yourself - youve got the rest of your life to surround ya'self with tinnies !

Regards

Terry
Old Apr 14th 2003, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm gonna learn how to fly-high

He he he he, Tony Ferrino, don't cha mean?
Attached Thumbnails I'm gonna learn how to fly-high-topbit.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Hi BB really hope it goes well, I know how you feel. Our house completed on Friday, we'd exchanged before we left so everything is okay and we're staying. However prepared you are though it's not nice doing it all last minute.

One bit of advice. We flew Malaysian last Tuesday, everything was fine at Heathrow but it was a bit of a shock at KL to see well over half the people wearing masks. Even the crew on the second leg of the journey, KL to Perth were wearing masks. It freaked the kids a bit so might be best to prepare the kids and'or get masks.

All the best

Loopy
Old Apr 14th 2003, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep up the threads B.B.

Hubby and I just love reading yours the best..

Cheers BooBoo
Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

P.S BB Tried to PM you but your PM box is full!
Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:38 am
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

HI BB

We fly out of Heathrow 3rd may 12.15pm with Quantas to Perth. Would be nice to catch up. dont think that date was one of the ones you said though.

Mrs Brox
Old Apr 14th 2003, 3:47 am

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by brox
HI BB

We fly out of Heathrow 3rd may 12.15pm with Quantas to Perth. Would be nice to catch up. dont think that date was one of the ones you said though.

Mrs Brox
AAArgh. QANTAS is the
Queensland
And
Northern
Territory
Aerial
Service

There's no u in it. It ain't a word it's an abbreviation
Old Apr 14th 2003, 4:00 am
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I would have been looking for the wrong plane
Old Apr 14th 2003, 11:49 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bored_bean
AAArgh. QANTAS is the
Queensland
And
Northern
Territory
Aerial
Service

Bored Bean,

Since you're being pedantic, it's not an abbreviation it's an acronym.

Old Apr 15th 2003, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bored_bean
AAArgh. QANTAS is the
Queensland
And
Northern
Territory
Aerial
Service

Really? I always thought it stood for:

Queer
And
Nasty
Try
Another
Service

As anyone who's flown on a domestic flight with them will know.
Old Apr 15th 2003, 2:31 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Originally posted by BritboyNZ

Queer
And
Nasty
Try
Another
Service

I would argue that one. We flew Melbourne to Alice Springs with them and my husband left his sweater behind in the plane. Did not know until we were packing to go on to Darwin.

Got to the airport and booked in - I said to the girl on the counter "Do you have a lost property office here" she looked at our tickets and said "Oh Mr Morris you left your jumper behind on your last flight, if you wait I will get it for you." She returned in 6 minutes with the correct sweater.!! Do you see that happening in ANY UK airport??????????????
Old Apr 15th 2003, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

After every single Qantas flight we have ever taken out of Sydney being delayed between 3 and 7 hours I shall agree. I just love the fact I fly back from UK or Canada, then sit for seven hours in a barren airport while rude staff tell us they couldnt give a hoot. By the way have they realised that most airlines actually have entertainment screens in the seats yet? For an expensive grade airline they are behind the eight ball.
Old Apr 15th 2003, 3:31 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by BritboyNZ

Queer
And
Nasty
Try
Another
Service

Glad other people find the same about Qantas - flew them once, never again! it was a flight into Singapore from UK - after take off - the door started to howl - there was a leak in the emergency door seal at the back where I was sitting (smoking flight - they were the days cough ,cough )- which scared the cr*p out of me, they reassured all of us that it wasn't dangerous (as if I believe them!) , - but the noise !- scary - not a good flyer myself. This was about five minutes after take off - oh well I thought they'll probably land the plane to fix it - a ha - not on your nelly! they lagged the door with towels, dropped altitude and passed ear plugs out to us! The noise was dreadful - this was a 10 hour flight we had to put up with this. Then came the drinks - "wanna wine" stewards who looked half bored, and very rude - carrying an open bottle of wine around . The service was dreadful!

The best long distance service/flights I've had are Singapore airlines and Malaysian airlines - followed closely by Thai then British airways, they are not too hot either on service- BA - Qantas is on the very bottom of my list.I would never travel with them again

cheers

Last edited by Ceri; Apr 15th 2003 at 3:42 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2003, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

BritboyNZ is an unknown quantity at this point

The one and only time I flew QANTAS was on a domestic flight SYD-BNE. Checked in fine, no problems...SYD domestic is a nice, airy, pleasant airport with plenty of seating. Boarded the plane (late departing), which was a manky, dirty decrepit clapped out old thing. I'm suprised it even got off the ground. Breakfast was a greasy croisant served in a cardboard box (thrown at us), complete with sour orange juice. As for the stewards, they were unbelievably arrogant - I very nearly told one of them he was arrogant p***k and should start learning something about customer service. You might think I'm kicking up a fuss over nothing as it was such a short flight, but believe me it was awful. The worst flight I've ever been on.

For an airline the size of QANTAS, you would think that they would know that they are only as good as their customer service, I for one won't be flying with them again unless it is absolutely unavoidable - after experiencing crap service on a such a short, domestic flight there is NO WAY i will ever book a 22-23hr long haul flight with them now I've seen the way they treat their customers.

Agree with Ceri - Singapore Airlines are superb, as are Cathay Pacific. Air NZ are very good, although they don't have in-seat TV's on their 747's (although I know they have a plan to put them in)

*rant over!*

Russ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.