Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

I GOT A CHAINSAW!! :scared:

I'm soooooooooooo chuffed. Went to bunnings (where they know me on first name terms!!!) and got myself a ripper of a bargin!

The B and D was ex display and missing an oil cap, reduced from $189 to $50. Couldn't resist, power tools are taking over the need for shoes:scared:

Rang B and D who put me an oil cap and instructions in the post FOC!!!!

I can't wait to use it anyone got any hints and tips (apart from keeping my limbs well out of the way) to keep myself from having a memorial bench a little earlier than planned at my local Bunnings
Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Safety goggles - every sexy wood chopping girls fashion / safety essential!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey Hevs! Is your hubby doing the ironing while all this is going on??
Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:53 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I'm gonna cut you up, real bad......

Originally posted by hevs

I'm soooooooooooo chuffed. Went to bunnings (where they know me on first name terms!!!) and got myself a ripper of a bargin!

The B and D was ex display and missing an oil cap, reduced from $189 to $50. Couldn't resist, power tools are taking over the need for shoes:scared:

I can't wait to use it anyone got any hints and tips (apart from keeping my limbs well out of the way) to keep myself from having a memorial bench a little earlier than planned at my local Bunnings

A few trees over here in Ferntree Gully for you to Practise on Hevs !!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:58 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
Blimey Hevs! Is your hubby doing the ironing while all this is going on??
he's actually at the dive club arranging his next dive right now
He has ironed twice this week!!
It s MY chainsaw, he'll only break it
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:07 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

anyone got any hints and tips
Stop Short of the Veranda Posts.

This should reduce the temptation:

Chainsaw Carving: The Art & Craft

Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

he's actually at the dive club arranging his next dive right now
He has ironed twice this week!!
It s MY chainsaw, he'll only break it
LOL!

Did you know you're exhibiting typical sports widow behaviour......playing with dangerous toys while THEY'RE out doing their thing, because life CAN continue without them!! (I do it with the drill...hmmm, maybe a chainsaw is my next step up...altho I only have a conifer and magnolia in my garden)
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:14 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Megalania
Stop Short of the Veranda Posts.

This should reduce the temptation:

Chainsaw Carving: The Art & Craft

Hi megs, great to see ya hun, thought you'd spontaneously combusted or something
We saw one of these guys at the Berwick show. BADGE!!!!! wheres the pics????
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

My brother (professional lumberjack) nearly sh*t himself. He said 3 things.

1. Never try to saw using the tip of bar or saw at an extreme angle.

2. Make sure there is enough play between the chain and the bar, probably about 5-7 mm depends on the size.

3. Keep the oil topped up.

I'll add to the list.

1. Make sure the chain is on the right way round. It cuts better that way... erm ... so I've heard.

2. Now when to stop cutting. Apparently some pillock created a scene from the battle of the Somme in his back yard by getting a little enthusiastic with an apple tree. **tuneless whistling**

Have fun Lopper
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:16 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
(I do it with the drill...hmmm,
Surely thats bad for you in your condition
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:17 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by Nibbs

2. Now when to stop cutting. Apparently some pillock created a scene from the battle of the Somme in his back yard by getting a little enthusiastic with an apple tree. **tuneless whistling**

Have fun Lopper
Hi pillock!!
hows you're apples this year!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Hi pillock!!
hows you're apples this year!!
Doh!!

Actually the apples was the best thing. Didn't get any of the nasty rotting inedible things clogging up the lawn mower.

OK so we didn't get much in the way of leaves either
Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:24 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Jeepers, your feeling very dangerous today. Instead of having sign saying "BEWARE OF DOG", it should read "BEWARE OF HOUSEWIFE WITH CHAINSAW".

Obviously very impressed by tree-cutters the other week.

Old Mar 19th 2004, 10:54 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by The Bloke
Jeepers, your feeling very dangerous today. Instead of having sign saying "BEWARE OF DOG", it should read "BEWARE OF HOUSEWIFE WITH CHAINSAW".

Obviously very impressed by tree-cutters the other week.

or a sign saying "BEWARE, those calling the project manager of the major renovations of this house a HOUSE WIFE, will feel PAIN!!!!"
Old Mar 19th 2004, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

will feel PAIN!!!!"
The Bloke says is that a promise or a threat??!!!

I assume said chainsaw will be used as protection against any large spiders emerging from the shed or the woodpile?:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.