Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm A Celebrity...Rumbles down under tonight!

I'm A Celebrity...Rumbles down under tonight!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:10 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I'm A Celebrity...Rumbles down under tonight!

Who will be crowned king or queen of the jungle and who will crack under the pressure? :scared:

I’m not a fan of the X-factor or Pop Idol, but I do like this one!!!

So who is going to be rumbling in the jungle, these are the names that have put forward by the media:
Natalie Appleton (singer)
Sophie Anderton (ex model)
Brain Harvey ( ex East 17)
Nicky Clarke (hairdresser)
Emma B ( girlfriend of Brain)
Janet Street-Porter
Paul Burrell (Diana’s Butler)
Shelia Ferguson (Three Degrees)
Joe Pasquale (comic)
James Gooding (Kilyle’s ex-boyfriend)

So come boys and girls time to place your bets!!
Starts tonight on ITV1 at 9pm
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough
Default Re: I'm A Celebrity...Rumbles down under tonight!

Originally Posted by thpinkpussycat
Who will be crowned king or queen of the jungle and who will crack under the pressure? :scared:

So who is going to be rumbling in the jungle, these are the names that have put forward by the media:
Janet Street-Porter
Joe Pasquale (comic)

Looking forward to it! Hope Burrell's out immediately. Closely followed by Natalie Appleton and any busty brainless female! So that leaves Janet Street-Porter who ought to be a good laugh. Nicky Clarke could be an interesting one to throw in. Joe Pasquale I predict to be the most irritating. Although it could be a competition between Pasquale and Street-Porter for most aggravating voice.
Brian is bound to be the 'trouble causer'.

But as usual... my money's on Ant and Dec, with Tara filling in the blanks!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Janet Street-Porter
Joe Pasquale (comic)

Er......I've heard of three of those people.....I obviously need to get out more.....or start watching more telly.....or read newspapers.......
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Er......I've heard of three of those people.....I obviously need to get out more.....or start watching more telly.....or read newspapers.......
I've heard of all but the last z-list non-entity ... and I watch very little TV
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:10 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Janet Street-Porter
Joe Pasquale (comic)

It is 9pm, the first episode has just started on ITV and what is the pinkpussycat watching? Not this, but The 4400! Women! I swear they only follow it because they fear another woman will talk to them about it and they are petrified of not being able to join in the conversation!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:26 pm
sula

Thumbs up Re: I'm A Celebrity...Rumbles down under tonight!

Janet Street-Porter
Joe Pasquale (comic)

wow you know your homework well i hope you like your program ive heard of it but not to sure wether to watch it lol Hope you enjoy it

Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:30 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sula
wow you know your homework well i hope you like your program ive heard of it but not to sure wether to watch it lol Hope you enjoy it
She copied it from a TV magazine!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by worzel
She copied it from a TV magazine!

A few changes to the line up

Nancy Sorrell (Vic Reeves Wife)
Huggy Bear (Starsky and Hutch)
Fran Cosgrove (Gail Porters Hubby)

No Brian Harvey as yet but yet to come I gather.

No Emma B
No James Gooding
No Nicky Clarke

And so far Natalie Appleton is turning out to be the world's biggest wuss! Oh no not a helicopter...oh no not a horse... oh my god a tree!...ooohhh not water!!!

Last edited by Ushas; Nov 21st 2004 at 8:42 pm.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

i think ant andd dec are tops,they make me laugh all the time,i think they should do some bush tucker trials

tracey.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ushas
A few changes to the line up

Nancy Sorrell (Vic Reeves Wife)
Huggy Bear (Starsky and Hutch)
Fran Cosgrove (Gail Porters Hubby)
Gail Hipgrave (nee Porter) would be surprised at this.

I initially though he was her hubby then realised he wasn't!! I can't work out why he is classed as a celeb (even Z-list). The only thing I have heard about him was that we once went out with Jodie (builders elbow) Marsh - herself a Z-list celeb!!

What is this world coming to.

On a slightly different note, did anyone see the South Bank Show, following the darkness around - superb - what a great bunch of lads!! Now that is how music should be.

They went to do a phone in on Yank TV, which was a phone in for troubled teenagers. They had been told that basically the DJs and their guest just take the p*ss out of the callers. The first call that came in, the girl had been raped and had bulemia. The darkness walked out of the studio and refused to take part. Good on 'em!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 9:39 am
Just Joined

pluma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scissors
i think ant andd dec are tops,they make me laugh all the time,i think they should do some bush tucker trials

tracey.
Don't like to brag........but me and the misses bumped into ant & dec while dinning out at our local restaurant in " Kingscliff " even managed to get autographs.

plum
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pluma
Don't like to brag........but me and the misses bumped into ant & dec while dinning out at our local restaurant in " Kingscliff " even managed to get autographs.

plum
Well if we're getting into that sort of thing.... I met "Huggy Bear", spoke to him for a few minutes, and shook his hand, all in our local corner shop. He was appearing in Panto across the road and had popped across to get a packet of ciggies.

As a member of the "Starsky and Hutch" generation it meant a lot to me
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 5:33 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
It is 9pm, the first episode has just started on ITV and what is the pinkpussycat watching? Not this, but The 4400! Women! I swear they only follow it because they fear another woman will talk to them about it and they are petrified of not being able to join in the conversation!

Yes but being a woman means I can multi task - I was flicking between channels so I could catch both!!

Hate: Appleton - she did not stop crying!! :scared:
Loved: Joe Pasquale and the Bear
Thought Brian was every brave for going in after he had just lost his Nan

Cann't wait for tonight
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Question Where is it?????

Would be interested to find out exactly where the camp they are in is?

I know they were all staying the Palazzo Versace in Surfers last time
( I think thats a run down B&B I once drove past )
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:28 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

I watched a bit of this last night; althought I will say first that I don't mind it but not an avid watcher.

I was flicking channels at past 12 last night and all that was on ITV was a picture of rain forest and a statement saying "Blah blah blah..Legal reasons...Blah blah blah". I don't know how long it had been like this so I thought I'd see just how much of my life I could waste watching this nothing happening Tv....

I sat thro' 10 mins of nothing but the sounds and pictures of the rain forest...then I had to go and have a lie down as it was all too much

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.