Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm a celeb - Where is it?

I'm a celeb - Where is it?

Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:03 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm a celeb - Where is it?

Originally Posted by Carkedit
I'm watching it right now...just waiting for the Shite to hit the fan and the bitching to start..and poor ol Kim to bugger up her shoulder...
:scared: :scared:
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:03 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Apparently it's filmed near a place called Murwillumbah, which is North NSW not far from the Queensland border and 400 odd Aussie are involved in making the show although most Australians know nothing about it! so says my husband.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

gavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nicegavstrad is just really nice

Seriously..nope...its in northern NSW
Okay, fair enough...

So why do you think they stopped at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast for the fist night?

Gav
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:20 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Okay, fair enough...

So why do you think they stopped at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast for the fist night?

Gav
Dont they stay there every night after they have been kicked out? I would say that it would be the closest top 5 million star hotel to the rugged northern NSW rainforest for all the has beens to stay in..
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:43 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

The helicopter they were in has this on the side which is Sunshine Coast

http://www.heli-diver.com/
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:17 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

helicopters can fly quite a distance..and im sure there isnt that many heli-dive companies in oz...
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:35 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Do a search for a post by worldwidewindow from yesterday. He (guessing its a he) said they were working on the show and gave the location.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

a private property near the town of Uki in northern NSW .

It is filmed in rugged northern NSW rainforest.
Similar location to the first series.

I bet that the "crocodile" in the first series was surprised to find out that it was living well inland in a freshwater dam in Northern NSW. :scared:

Must have been delusional or was that the producers?

Probably would have surprised the locals too if they knew!

WW
Old Nov 29th 2005, 5:37 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

I've e-mailed the heli company.... hope they tell me....

I should really have better things to do than be worried about IACGMOOH...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:12 am
now just Shaun...

Originally Posted by mandi248
Apparently it's filmed near a place called Murwillumbah, which is North NSW not far from the Queensland border and 400 odd Aussie are involved in making the show although most Australians know nothing about it! so says my husband.
Yep your right.

Got this message from the helicopyer company

"It is filmed just outside of Murwillumbah (pronounced Mer-wool-im-bah) in Northern NSW, about 6 nautical miles from the Queensland / NSW border."
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Northern Queensland - PAH!!! I'd love to see the pampered princesses try to hack the heat and humidity up here in FNQ. And as for the crocs...can't imagine they'd bother with Kimberley whatsit - not enough meat on her rack for a decent feed anyway.....
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:25 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gavstrad
Okay, fair enough...

Gav
The "hotel" they are sent to when kicked out is the Palazzo too...... always has been
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:41 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Do people really what this show?????? :scared:

yep!!

its quite a hoot!

Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Hi

wish we get to see the show here, yeah its filmed in Murwillumbah, about 45-50 mins drive from the Gold Coast, they do stay in the Versace hotel on the Gold Coast before and after the show
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:15 am
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
The "hotel" they are sent to when kicked out is the Palazzo too...... always has been
We stayed there, very kitsch but bloody lovely

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.