Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'm bored, please entertain me.

I'm bored, please entertain me.

Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:23 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm bored, please entertain me.

Funniest comment gets K, and mine's huge
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I'm bored, please entertain me.

Great Britain rugby league team .
'Nuff said
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:26 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Funniest comment gets K, and mine's huge
Did you ever read about the "funniest joke in the world" ?
I forget it now but will have a nose for it when I finish making this curry on the stove.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:27 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go
Attached Thumbnails I'm bored, please entertain me.-notnowkid_1.jpg  
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:28 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

> A professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular
> Contractions" to first year medical students.
>
> Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject the professor
decided to lighten the mood slightly.
>
> He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, "Do you know
> what your ars* hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"
>
> She replied, "He's probably drinking beer at the bar with his friends"
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DianneH68
Great Britain rugby league team .
'Nuff said
Sorry Rugby league not even a sport
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by renth
Here you go
Renth that's defo worth some k
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by diddy
> A professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular
> Contractions" to first year medical students.
>
> Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject the professor
decided to lighten the mood slightly.
>
> He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, "Do you know
> what your ars* hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"
>
> She replied, "He's probably drinking beer at the bar with his friends"

Good but not k worthy
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:34 am
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

found that joke now:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

A guy goes to the psychiatrist and tells him that he thinks he is a dog. The shrink says, “Hm… very interesting. Please lie on the coutch so we can further explore this problem” The guy replies "I'm not allowed on the couch".

Two guys were doing construction on a house. One of them who was nailing down siding would reach into his nail pouch, pull out a nail, and then either toss it over his shoulder or nail it into the siding.

The other guy, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"
The first guy explained, "If I pull a nail out of my pouch and it's pointed towards me, I throw it away 'cause it's defective. If it's pointed toward the house, then I nail it into the siding."

The second guy was outraged. He yelled, "You moron! The nails pointed towards you aren't defective! They're for the other side of the house!"
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:37 am

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
found that joke now:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

A guy goes to the psychiatrist and tells him that he thinks he is a dog. The shrink says, “Hm… very interesting. Please lie on the coutch so we can further explore this problem” The guy replies "I'm not allowed on the couch".

Two guys were doing construction on a house. One of them who was nailing down siding would reach into his nail pouch, pull out a nail, and then either toss it over his shoulder or nail it into the siding.

The other guy, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"
The first guy explained, "If I pull a nail out of my pouch and it's pointed towards me, I throw it away 'cause it's defective. If it's pointed toward the house, then I nail it into the siding."

The second guy was outraged. He yelled, "You moron! The nails pointed towards you aren't defective! They're for the other side of the house!"

*Groans*
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:41 am
Banned

just saw this in sydney telegraph:
Attached Thumbnails I'm bored, please entertain me.-p2280127.jpg  
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:44 am

just saw this in sydney telegraph:
Sorry but my dial-up wont allow it
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by fraser
Sorry but my dial-up wont allow it
Then go entertain yourself, you just made the most entertaining comment on this thread, and I'll take a guess and say the dial-up is on a 4hr session limit with a 20 idle disconnect. poor you, you really do need some entertaining, cant rely on your puter lol
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:52 am

Then go entertain yourself, you just made the most entertaining comment on this thread, and I'll take a guess and say the dial-up is on a 4hr session limit with a 20 idle disconnect. poor you, you really do need some entertaining, cant rely on your puter lol
Funnily enough it stays on all day

It needs to if it's going to download something
Old Nov 1st 2005, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I am too tired to think of something to amuse you Fraser, so no karma for me. However if you are really bored hop on a plane and come and do my ironing as I am sitting looking at it while I feed my 3 month old baby. I would give you some karma if you do

Katie and hungry Zeke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.