I'm in Bangkok

Old Jul 27th 2004, 2:53 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default I'm in Bangkok

Hi everyone,

Well after leaving home yesterday just over 24 hours later I am in Bangkok. I was on my LHR to BKK flight next to a couple of Expats who'd lived in Perth for the past 16 years, so that was quite nice..... someone that knew how I was feeling

Been into Bangkok and spent up on some cheap dvd/games/clothes etc and treated myself to some Chanel at the airport, oh and a Thai footmassage, so all is not lost.

Two hours to go and I'll be boarding my plane for Brisbane; I'm first in queue for an upgrade but I don't find out till I get to the gate, so fingers crossed.

Feels like I've been away for a longtime already, coping quite well, no big teary goodbye as I'd feared

Next installment will be from my new home :scared:
Old Jul 27th 2004, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

suzysu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm in Bangkok

Good to hear from you and that your flight was good.
Fingers crossed that you will get your upgrade.

Bet you cant wait to land in Brisbane now. Not too long to go.

Old Jul 27th 2004, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally posted by mlbonner
Hi everyone,

Well after leaving home yesterday just over 24 hours later I am in Bangkok. I was on my LHR to BKK flight next to a couple of Expats who'd lived in Perth for the past 16 years, so that was quite nice..... someone that knew how I was feeling

Been into Bangkok and spent up on some cheap dvd/games/clothes etc and treated myself to some Chanel at the airport, oh and a Thai footmassage, so all is not lost.

Two hours to go and I'll be boarding my plane for Brisbane; I'm first in queue for an upgrade but I don't find out till I get to the gate, so fingers crossed.

Feels like I've been away for a longtime already, coping quite well, no big teary goodbye as I'd feared

Next installment will be from my new home :scared:
dear ml,
as bemused as you were re. my dream, I can assure you that I'm more than happy in a hetro-sexual relationship! However, being relatively new to the forum, I have found myself following the journeys of certain people and maybe cos you're off to Brissy (Bracken Ridge if I remember rightly, where my best mate is) I've been cheering you on. Sat wistfully staring at the clock yesterday, and mumbled something to my other half like, " she'll be on her way by now...and her name's michelle", (my middle name and the name my family address me by).
Can just imagine how excited you must be to see your other half. Enjoy and look forward to finding out how things are going. logan
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:06 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Hi Michelle,

Oh Half way there, not long now and you'll be there.
Good luck with the upgrade

Kala
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:08 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by logan
dear ml,
as bemused as you were re. my dream, I can assure you that I'm more than happy in a hetro-sexual relationship! However, being relatively new to the forum, I have found myself following the journeys of certain people and maybe cos you're off to Brissy (Bracken Ridge if I remember rightly, where my best mate is) I've been cheering you on. Sat wistfully staring at the clock yesterday, and mumbled something to my other half like, " she'll be on her way by now...and her name's michelle", (my middle name and the name my family address me by).
Can just imagine how excited you must be to see your other half. Enjoy and look forward to finding out how things are going. logan

awwwh thanks. I think you do tend to get more 'involved' with some peoples stories than others, probably for various reasons (but a dream?! )

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCTIED RIGHT NOW.

I'm going to be like bouncing beans when I get to Brisbane
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

awwwh thanks. I think you do tend to get more 'involved' with some peoples stories than others, probably for various reasons (but a dream?! )

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCTIED RIGHT NOW.

lol Michelle
I thought that you had arrived and just asked how your journey was on the other thread
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

I know, I know, my boyfriend was quite interested for oh a good 3 seconds till I said it was not at all x rated!! Anyway, enjoy the second half of the flight and i'm a sucker for romance so hopefully when you see you're other half it'll be like in the opening sequences of Love Actually (n the airport)
Old Jul 27th 2004, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good flight and look forward to your next installment

Whisky
Old Jul 27th 2004, 4:10 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

But how do you really feel? <g>

Have a nice night.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:19 pm
j&s
Forum Regular

j&s is an unknown quantity at this point

Great to hear you are finally on your way! Enjoy second half of journey - good luck with an upgrade.

Cant wait for next installment.

Sue
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Good luck in your new house and open a bottle as soon as you can

Take Care

Ann Marie
Old Jul 27th 2004, 6:52 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it funny how some people just can't show their emotions?

Hope you got that upgrade Michelle. Can't wait to hear the next installment.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 7:43 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Bangkok?

Couldn't resist resurrecting that old Morecambe & Wise joke:

Ernie: 'Bangkok?'

Eric: 'I'm sorry to hear that!'

On that note back to my panicking. Have a great trip & keep us posted once ya get there!

Anya.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 2:45 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Default Re: Bangkok?

Well I'm no longer in Bangkok, I'm in Brisbane..... suffering a bit from jetlag (slept for a bit yesterday afternoon and have been awake since 2am ) Is great being back with the bloke, but I'm still adjusting to being without my friends/family and can see that taking some time.... As a consolation I've just been out to the shops and bought in a load of homey food to make me feel better

Once I'm over the jetlag I'll bring more news - cheers for everyones good wishes
Old Jul 29th 2004, 4:54 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Glad to see you made it. Be seeing you in just over a month.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.