Im Back !!!!!!!

Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Im Back !!!!!!!

well hello everyone, glad to be back online.
We moved into our new house, our dream turned into a nightmare.
But we are getting there now, but still lots to do.
My son Scott and his girlfriend are now settled in Perth [Mt Lawley] and they have a lovely place.
I will send pics as we get the place finished.
Let me know are things are going with you lot, Ozwannebee how are you settling. Denise
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:40 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im Back !!!!!!!

Glad it's all settling down for you.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:42 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

happy to see your getting settled

good luck

jan xx
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back Denise.

Did you miss us?
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:46 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
My son Scott and his girlfriend are now settled in Perth [Mt Lawley] and they have a lovely place.
Let me know are things are going with you lot, Ozwannebee how are you settling. Denise
Why a nightmare

What happened?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:22 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Denise, nice to see you back!

What on earth has happened??

Kath x
Old Jan 25th 2006, 1:24 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Back !!

Looking forward to seeing the pics !!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya,
Welcome back, was wondering where you were!
What happened?? Are you ok?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Hiya,
Welcome back, was wondering where you were!
What happened?? Are you ok?
Hi there, yes i missed you all, felt like my right arm was misssing.
Tried to phone you but could not get through.
Never build again, too stressful, No power for 2 weeks , they forgot to inform western power, no phone for 2 weeks, and internet went on yesterday, that was a right polava.
pasterer not finished, hole in wall at back of house, bricky did ot come back , no flyscreen til 13 th Jan so could not open windows.
Tiles on roof not finished, not cemented down at ridge tiles and some are broke, David spent all day new year day digging the main sewer as they where full of the rubbish [bricks tiles etc.
David did all the tiling as tiler never turned up, he has done a lovely job and i will send pics.
God the list goes on. We are coming to Perth tonight and will stop with Scott and Kerry, and will spend Australia day in Perth are there any meet ups anywhere. Denise
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:22 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, yes i missed you all, felt like my right arm was misssing.
Tried to phone you but could not get through.
Never build again, too stressful, No power for 2 weeks , they forgot to inform western power, no phone for 2 weeks, and internet went on yesterday, that was a right polava.
pasterer not finished, hole in wall at back of house, bricky did ot come back , no flyscreen til 13 th Jan so could not open windows.
Tiles on roof not finished, not cemented down at ridge tiles and some are broke, David spent all day new year day digging the main sewer as they where full of the rubbish [bricks tiles etc.
David did all the tiling as tiler never turned up, he has done a lovely job and i will send pics.
God the list goes on. We are coming to Perth tonight and will stop with Scott and Kerry, and will spend Australia day in Perth are there any meet ups anywhere. Denise
That's terrible Denise, glad to hear you're getting it sorted
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

OBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really niceOBI WAN is just really nice

Hi Denise
I thought you must not have had any power in your new house, I am glad things are getting sorted and hope everything starts going smoothly for you now. I bet your house is fab, the nightmare will soon be back to a dream.
Keep in touch.
Julie and Davey
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:51 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ikes,

Glad things are beginning to work out ok.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:51 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back geeza
Old Jan 25th 2006, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Hi Cranni!

Glad your back! We are absolutely loving it! Having a ball! And the kids love it which is a bonus as well! They have started school now and think it's great! Holiday is over tho and i've got to start looking for work!!

Jo