Reload this Page >

Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Wikiposts

Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:42 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ignore me...I'm an irresponsible scumbag

Originally Posted by Grayling
Actually Lucy I feel embarrassed This was not meant to happen.

G

Dont be! When I was REALLY drunk once I posted this cringe inducing post about how much I loved you all and how much I valued your support...OMFG How embarrassed was I the next morning?!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:55 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
Dont be! When I was REALLY drunk once I posted this cringe inducing post about how much I loved you all and how much I valued your support...OMFG How embarrassed was I the next morning?!
LOL, do you have a link to that Lucy?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:00 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tonyk38
LOL, do you have a link to that Lucy?

NO! AND DONT YOU DARE GO LOOKING FOR IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

nursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura about

Please ignore what I may post on this site.

I have been called 'an irresponsible scumbag' on the Nursing forum (along with a few other insults) for giving advice to other nurses about migration.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...69#post1828869

Therefore take anything I say in future with a pinch of salt.

G
Grayling thats just cr@p! Your posts are informative, fair, wise and based on personal experience. We value your opinions and advice! Ignore the stupid idiot who posted that! Nancy X
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:27 pm

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Hiya Grayling

Sorry I didn't open the thread in the nursing forum as have now got my visa I certainly would have supported you on there.

I remember you telling me to apply to the state first and to do a modified assessment with the ANMC if it wasn't for that advice it wouldn't have been so easy and cost me more money.

I have always found your threads informative and agree with what everyone has said on here.

Keep posting and don't even think about what was said.

Nikki x
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:38 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
NO! AND DONT YOU DARE GO LOOKING FOR IT EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found it. Anyone interested?

Lucy, if you bribe me well enough I might not tell
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikkers
Hiya Grayling

Sorry I didn't open the thread in the nursing forum as have now got my visa I certainly would have supported you on there.

I remember you telling me to apply to the state first and to do a modified assessment with the ANMC if it wasn't for that advice it wouldn't have been so easy and cost me more money.

I have always found your threads informative and agree with what everyone has said on here.

Keep posting and don't even think about what was said.

Nikki x
Thanks Nikki

I didn't realise things had advanced so far for you Time flies

At least you've confirmed that what I ( and others) have said is accurate and can keep costs down and maybe make it easier.

I can't see why anyone would deliberately give false information, including myself.

I also think that many of the processes involved in areas such as Skills assessments and registration for nurses is a lot easier than some people would have us believe. What it needs is a bit of guidance and reassurance from those who know.

I am aware that some aspects of migration are more complicated and often that professional help is more appropriate but then it is very rarely that anyone attempts to offer such advice on here.
I have only offered advice about things I know about and that applies to most of us.
That is why this site is so helpful.

Best wishes

G
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your support everyone.

I can usually give as good as I get and maybe should not have put this thread on. The thing is I don't know what I am supposed to have done wrong.
All I have tried to do is pass on is the bit of knowledge I have gained from my experience and from this site.

I just am Gobsmacked at the personal insults for simply doing what we all are ie. sharing experiences.

G
Hi G,
She wasn't a very nice person was she!!
Now since this post has lots of medical people on it I thought I would take advantage and ask a question.
I have had a look at some web sites and think that I am right but if someone could confirm that would be great.
My son is diabetic, would his insulin, needles, test strips etc be free. I think that the insulin and needles are but am not sure about the rest. Any nurses or diabetics out there that could help??
Thanks
KAZ
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
My son is diabetic, would his insulin, needles, test strips etc be free. I think that the insulin and needles are but am not sure about the rest. Any nurses or diabetics out there that could help??
Thanks
KAZ
Hi Kaz,
I'm sure this post will get spotted by someone, but if not, try a pm to Podgypossum - she has been very helpful to people in the past on this subject.....
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:12 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi Kaz,
I'm sure this post will get spotted by someone, but if not, try a pm to Podgypossum - she has been very helpful to people in the past on this subject.....
Talking of scumbags ... (sorry to hijack the thread ) ... I spent an hour last night trying to Photoshop a badger with a dunce hat because of you Pollyana
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Talking of scumbags ... (sorry to hijack the thread ) ... I spent an hour last night trying to Photoshop a badger with a dunce hat because of you Pollyana
How did I know that somewhere, out there, there would be a forum member daft enough to try it!!!
I take it you had no success??
Have another and try again
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:48 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
How did I know that somewhere, out there, there would be a forum member daft enough to try it!!!
I take it you had no success??
Have another and try again
Nothing I'd want to post ... I found an otter with a top hat though.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 2:52 am
Professional Princess

Thanks Nikki

I didn't realise things had advanced so far for you Time flies

At least you've confirmed that what I ( and others) have said is accurate and can keep costs down and maybe make it easier.

I can't see why anyone would deliberately give false information, including myself.

I also think that many of the processes involved in areas such as Skills assessments and registration for nurses is a lot easier than some people would have us believe. What it needs is a bit of guidance and reassurance from those who know.

I am aware that some aspects of migration are more complicated and often that professional help is more appropriate but then it is very rarely that anyone attempts to offer such advice on here.
I have only offered advice about things I know about and that applies to most of us.
That is why this site is so helpful.

Best wishes

G

I love you too G

Love Sam