Wikiposts

Identity Theft

Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:06 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount
Ok I've just changed my password as it was "Fair Dinkum!!!"

If someone posts an opionated, narrow-minded post, negative then you'll know it's me...

("So what's changed!?", I hear you cry)

badge

If I was to think about your password, (which I didn't 'onest guv) I would have thought it would be 'straya'
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jirrupin
If I was to think about your password, (which I didn't 'onest guv) I would have thought it would be 'straya'
No there's an idea, start a thread on guess the password

OzTennis
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:34 am
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Well bugger me ! i've just been skimming the post's for the last week, so did'nt look at any closely...just took the afternoon off and found this...sorry to hear about this sort of crap happening to one of our own. I think the arse should be named and shamed, preferably with real id as well as forum id. Its a piss poor day when a group of people can't get together to swop info and help without some "gutless bastard" (to quote the real tennisoz/oztennis )pulling this kind of stunt, ooooh now i'm really angry
Name and shame followed by public flogging thats what i reckon:lecture:
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:37 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by CROSSY
Well bugger me ! i've just been skimming the post's for the last week, so did'nt look at any closely...just took the afternoon off and found this...sorry to hear about this sort of crap happening to one of our own. I think the arse should be named and shamed, preferably with real id as well as forum id. Its a piss poor day when a group of people can't get together to swop info and help without some "gutless bastard" (to quote the real tennisoz/oztennis )pulling this kind of stunt, ooooh now i'm really angry
Name and shame followed by public flogging thats what i reckon:lecture:

'ere'ere!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of you may remember a while back some GB hacked my website (movingdownunder) and they were from this forum. Never found out who it was. Cost me a lot of hassle and time to put it all right. Public flogging far too good.

One thing about passwords, not sure if anyone has mentioned but make sure you use different ones for everything and DO NOT use family names, pet names, etc. The only problem is remembering them all.

Last edited by karawara88; Nov 11th 2003 at 2:46 am.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 2:48 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by OzTennis
Yeah, will be interesting to see what happens. Closer to your home it could 'appen on Emmerdale too

No apology by PM 'as we speak' but culprit(s) could be tucked up in bed in a different time zone

OzTennis

lol, oh yeah... that's another one. However, it doesn't involve sheep or pubs, so i doubt they'd be interested.

sorry for not seeing this sooner OzT, glad it's all getting sorted anyway.

Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:00 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

OzTennis
I thought that too, but then thought it could be a dangerous game to play, if we got it right!! spooky!!

I wonder about this person though, it is obvious some people use more than one username when posting, which is mind boggling in itself, so it seems really hard to work out who would be so blatant, I mean in the end they haven't been very clever have they.
Old Nov 11th 2003, 3:29 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

I won't recommend doing something like that... Jokes aside, I hope people get my hint

Peter
Old Nov 11th 2003, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Barbara 2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I've just read all this like it's a bloody thriller!
Someone PLEASE tell me who they think it is???
To coin a Scottish phrase: My arse is making buttons!!!!!!
Pleeeeeaase!!!!!!!!!??????????

(WBB- don't take any heed, good luck with the meds'n'stuff!)
Old Nov 11th 2003, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im very interested (nosey) to find out who it is but just for a joke

It was Miss Scarlet with the candlestick in the library.

Sorry about that joke as I know this is a serious subject and as intriguing as the rumours about Prince charlie!!!

booboo the suspicious
Old Nov 11th 2003, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
okokok... back by popular demand it seems....

i'll work on the peter perfect just for you penelope.

Hi scuts,

tried to get me a penelope, but coulden't size it down to 65x65 pixels. BOO!!!!!

That'll teach me for being p.c illiterate!!!!

Looking forward to your peter though!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 6:35 am
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
Hi scuts,

tried to get me a penelope, but coulden't size it down to 65x65 pixels. BOO!!!!!

That'll teach me for being p.c illiterate!!!!

Looking forward to your peter though!!!!
if you post the pic here i will reduce it for you to 65x65

btw has the gimp apologised yet, i have just got in from work and need an update.

Old Nov 11th 2003, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
if you post the pic here i will reduce it for you to 65x65

btw has the gimp apologised yet, i have just got in from work and need an update.

Thanks Billy, but being the illiterate one, i have no idea how to get the image onto here!!!!

DOH!!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

No apology as yet -

the whole " decent " expat community wait with baited breath!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2003, 7:02 am
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
Thanks Billy, but being the illiterate one, i have no idea how to get the image onto here!!!!

DOH!!!!!!

are you serious!!!!

just reply to this message and press the browse button at the bottom before you submit your reply, when you hit browse it should open up "my pictures" or something like that just click the pic you want and your done

just re read what i wrote there and i have made it sound more confusing than it is!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.