Wikiposts

Identity Theft

Old Nov 10th 2003, 3:44 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by OzTennis
Usernames aren't case sensitive so TennisOz = tennisoz = Tennisoz etc. Everytime I tried to re-register using variations (even tennisoz2 etc) it said there was already a user by this name. Then when I chose a different name and my current email address it told me I had to use a different email address as that was already used. Anyway, I have a new username and another email address I have access to.

OzTennis

Hmm. Now, i think we need to check that it really is you, and not an imposter.

The question below, must be answered in full. If not, i don't believe its you :P

Describe every headband worn by Pat Cash between 1981 and 1997. EVERY ONE.

Ok?
Old Nov 10th 2003, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Tennis sorry to hear about this gutless act- it just goes to show how many wierdos use this site!!

ps I am not one of them
Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:08 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scutterUK
lol.... i'd forgotten about that! It's mee! sea i kan spoll and tipe as bod as yousule.

...i was thinking it wasn't as amusing as babyhulk....

i'll think about it.
WE WANT BABYHULK!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:27 am
WBB

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
WE WANT BABYHULK!!!!

yes i got to agree with you, bring it back scutter.

your getting as bad as me changing your avatar every 2 minutes.

Old Nov 10th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

No way, forget baby hulk, we want perfect peter!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:08 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

I must admit, when I read "TennisOz" post about WBB being a jerk I thought 'What the f***???!!' as it was so out of character.

Don't worry, mate - we know who you are! This evil little nightcrawler can't pretend to be you without coming out into the light, and when he/she does......

Ever seen a cockie after it's been stepped on?
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:12 am
WBB

Originally posted by downunderpom
I must admit, when I read "TennisOz" post about WBB being a jerk I thought 'What the f***???!!' as it was so out of character.

Don't worry, mate - we know who you are! This evil little nightcrawler can't pretend to be you without coming out into the light, and when he/she does......

Ever seen a cockie after it's been stepped on?
surely the mods can track the i.p of the phantom poster and link it to an existing account, i do have an idea who could be behind this.......lets be honest it is not hard to work it out.

Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:22 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by welshboybilly
surely the mods can track the i.p of the phantom poster and link it to an existing account, i do have an idea who could be behind this.......lets be honest it is not hard to work it out.

Billy, exactly, you dont have to be Einstein when it was targetted at you & TennisOz. Its a guess but a pretty good one I would say. Mods will be able to say for sure. Check your pms.

DUP, if you think thats bad, lucky you didnt see the other post in the other thread thats now been deleted. It was so out of character I think my jaw hit the ground
:scared: :scared: . As soon as I read it I had doubts that it was the real TOz posting.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:24 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
DUP, if you think thats bad, lucky you didnt see the other post in the other thread thats now been deleted. It was so out of character I think my jaw hit the ground
:scared: :scared: . As soon as I read it I had doubts that it was the real TOz posting.
I looked, but it had been pulled.
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:26 am
WBB

yeah i missed that one too, i was at work today and for once i was actually working!!!!

never mind, some people have way too much spare time on their hands.

Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:28 am
I like kittens.

Originally posted by welshboybilly
yeah i missed that one too, i was at work today and for once i was actually working!!!!
Speaking of work - it's 09:30 here, and I should get on with it!!
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Will someone please tell us who we ought to be wary of?!

Who's the phantom mud flinger?
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:32 am
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
Will someone please tell us who we ought to be wary of?!

Who's the phantom mud flinger?

ha ha, i would love to tell you but i feel that maybe they should be given the benefit of the doubt untill we get to the bottom of it.

it is not that difficult to guess though

Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

send us a PM then!!!!!
Old Nov 10th 2003, 9:35 am
WBB

Originally posted by steandleigh
send us a PM then!!!!!
done

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.