Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'd rather meet a troll.......

I'd rather meet a troll.......

Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'd rather meet a troll.......

.......than those nasty black b*(%£"ds that are running around the place...... three of them in the shower, bold as brass........I sent The Bloke in with a flame thrower....then made him throw Draino down the shower outlet.......so instead of dying, another four came up and ran amok round the bathroom....
I don't care, I know they are harmless, but I hate them, they spook me,

I shall be the founder member of the Echo, the Expats Cockroach Hating Organisation, our aim being to abolish the little gits from the world.

The Bloke will back me up on this one - I'm now a bundle of nerves, and actually too scared to get in the bath in case another one appears from somewhere.... :scared: Someone bring me another pint of Schnapps........
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I'd rather meet a troll.......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
.......than those nasty black b*(%£"ds that are running around the place...... three of them in the shower, bold as brass........I sent The Bloke in with a flame thrower....then made him throw Draino down the shower outlet.......so instead of dying, another four came up and ran amok round the bathroom....
I don't care, I know they are harmless, but I hate them, they spook me,

I shall be the founder member of the Echo, the Expats Cockroach Hating Organisation, our aim being to abolish the little gits from the world.

The Bloke will back me up on this one - I'm now a bundle of nerves, and actually too scared to get in the bath in case another one appears from somewhere.... :scared: Someone bring me another pint of Schnapps........
Pollyana

Thought the 2 were the same? roaches and trolls that is
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:53 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

....than an ork (unless you're a goat).
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:54 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

God, work is dull today. Is it five o'clock yet?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by diddy
God, work is dull today. Is it five o'clock yet?
Diddy

Work is dull EVERY day. Finish at 3 today though which is a bit of a bonus
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:00 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You lot just don;t care do you, here am I being spooked by roaches, they're putting me off my pizza, you know......they're as big as trolls.......
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:05 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

You lot just don;t care do you, here am I being spooked by roaches, they're putting me off my pizza, you know......they're as big as trolls.......

Throw some mooshy peas at them and ava nuther

Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Pol, I'll swap you, your cockroaches for my spiders!

The buggers over here have leather jackets and flick-knives they're that big and hard! :scared:
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:07 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Hey Pol, I'll swap you, your cockroaches for my spiders!

The buggers over here have leather jackets and flick-knives they're that big and hard! :scared:
So do these roaches, I kid you not......one on the wall was 4 inches long.... :scared:
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

So do these roaches, I kid you not......one on the wall was 4 inches long.... :scared:

:scared:

No other solution then really .........emigrate! Oh shit....you've already done that!

Okay, get the bug man out and pay him extra for double dosing the buggers!

Oh, and if you decide not to step foot in your bathroom until they've all gone back to their little holes....it's a bit hot and sticky over there chuck, you'll be a bit riffy by Christmas! Tin bath...back yard...sorted!

Last edited by TraceyW; Dec 17th 2004 at 12:31 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:31 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Stick these in yer bathroom, that'll fix 'em.

http://www.mortein.com.au/product_roach_lure_bait.html
Attached Thumbnails I'd rather meet a troll.......-baits-lnk_how-works.jpg  
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:35 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Flying ones are the best but I have been hit in the face twice by the buggas!
Old Dec 17th 2004, 2:00 pm
Home and Happy

These are the flying buggers - first one I met flew into my face, then landed on my keyboard, mid-post.....! (not as bad as Bondipom, they were breeding inside his keyboard.). These gits like the bait things, so we have to wait to view them, then spray like hell. The place is very cheap rent, very dodgy landlord, all cash etc, so I daren't make too many waves. The odd or two is fine, I can cope, but tonight was just OTT.

I've now braved the roach den and had a good long bath, armed with wine bottle and mobile phone, ready to call for help! There is a heavy saucepan over the shower outlet, and I can almost hear them underneath...."altogether now, heave......!". Tomorrow I shall be shopping for something nuclear, and looking for a pet Huntsman
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:40 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

These are the flying buggers - first one I met flew into my face, then landed on my keyboard, mid-post.....! (not as bad as Bondipom, they were breeding inside his keyboard.). These gits like the bait things, so we have to wait to view them, then spray like hell. The place is very cheap rent, very dodgy landlord, all cash etc, so I daren't make too many waves. The odd or two is fine, I can cope, but tonight was just OTT.

I've now braved the roach den and had a good long bath, armed with wine bottle and mobile phone, ready to call for help! There is a heavy saucepan over the shower outlet, and I can almost hear them underneath...."altogether now, heave......!". Tomorrow I shall be shopping for something nuclear, and looking for a pet Huntsman
Oh Poll, you poor thing.

I'd definitely say you were at desperate measures if you're getting a huntsman involved

Shame your cockies aren't as amiable as this little guy! Ever thought of breaking out the VB?

D D
Attached Images  
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Ever thought of breaking out the VB?

D D
Yeah

Once they've tasted that they'll bugger off for good :scared:

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.