Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I'd call it orangey/yellow BUT IT's STILL YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd call it orangey/yellow BUT IT's STILL YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking I'd call it orangey/yellow BUT IT's STILL YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY HAD TO POST IT HERE ASWELL AND ENJOY OUR MOMENT

OH MY GOD!!! - The posty brought us a mucky yellow coloured envelope containing a letter informing us that our visa had been granted on the 15th November.

We were expecting it soon as the que has started moving again but nothing can prepare you for the feeling you get when you see it come through the door.

SKILLED INDEPENDENT 136 (non MODL) (Application Done ourselves)
Application ack - 16th Jan 2004
meds and Police checks sent UNREQUESTED - May & June 2004
Visa Granted - 15th November 2004

I would just like to say to those of you still waiting that it does seem along way off when you first start this process but your time will come & to Jan 2004 applicants - Get READY!!!

It just so happens we are having our Australian themed leaving Party tonight!! I think we will have a sore head tommorrow!!

Any questions just ask.

Cheers
A VERY HAPPY SHAR & PAUL
Flying to Perth December 5th !
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'd call it orangey/yellow BUT IT's STILL YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!!!
hope the heads arent too sore tomorrow!!!
best of luck

sue
Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:01 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul & Shar

OH MY GOD!!! - The posty brought us a mucky yellow coloured envelope containing a letter informing us that our visa had been granted on the 15th November.

We were expecting it soon as the que has started moving again but nothing can prepare you for the feeling you get when you see it come through the door.

I would just like to say to those of you still waiting that it does seem along way off when you first start this process but your time will come & to Jan 2004 applicants - Get READY!!!

It just so happens we are having our Australian themed leaving Party tonight!! I think we will have a sore head tommorrow!!

Any questions just ask.

Cheers
A VERY HAPPY SHAR & PAUL
Thats great news....good luck to you and your familly.
All the stress and the waiting has finaly paid off.
Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:03 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

!! CONGRATULATIONS !!

You lucky things!! How exciting. It makes me smile that with all the stuff we have to go through to get a visa, it all comes down to a yellow envelope!

Enjoy the moment

Good luck, hope you have a wonderful life in Perth

D D
Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:13 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Any questions just ask.

Cheers
A VERY HAPPY SHAR & PAUL

Hi Shar & Paul,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
It's a fab feeling when the visa arrives!!!

Good luck for your new life in Oz and hope your flights on 5th Dec!!

Shell
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: I'd call it orangey/yellow BUT IT's STILL YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any questions just ask.

Cheers
A VERY HAPPY SHAR & PAUL

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!

Lucky things - in the sun for Xmas!!!

Have fun!!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your congratulations.

The party was good fun last night, not long til we leave now !! 2 weeks today

Paul & Shar