Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i was wondering again

i was wondering again

Old May 15th 2007, 7:09 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default i was wondering again

have any of you got aborigine friends..??
Old May 15th 2007, 7:21 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: i was wondering again

Originally Posted by aston man

nah cant say theres that many in my village
Old May 15th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Zigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by want2bthere
d'ya know we were just pondering that the other day....none in gloucestershire either!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 7:27 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zigzag
d'ya know we were just pondering that the other day....none in gloucestershire either!!!
well would you adam and eve it
Old May 15th 2007, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

Zigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant future

well would you adam and eve it
just don't know how it happened! and you'd think there would be loads round 'ere!
Old May 15th 2007, 8:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

do you have electricity in your village and how much does it cost for a wife..20 shells??
Old May 16th 2007, 2:33 am
Banned

so no one has then,?
Old May 16th 2007, 2:54 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Lad has a mate who is half abo , hard to tell which half though
Old May 16th 2007, 3:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've worked with a couple of blokes and one girl - all really lovely people; have to say that the fact they were aboriginal didn't make any difference at all, I just knew them as people I shared an office with and chatted too. Some of the Aussies I work with seemed a bit aloof at times, but then I'm used to working with poeple of many different races and colours back home, to them it was more unusual.
Old May 16th 2007, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

No I havent met any yet, have you?
Old May 16th 2007, 3:32 am
Banned

Originally Posted by paulhill
No I havent met any yet, have you?
no to be honest but i am looking forward to it..i am quite ashamed to say i have spent days on this forum and i dont know the first thing about australian history...
Old May 16th 2007, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I had to think about this one as I'm colour-blind when I meet people. Hm... I've worked with a few aborigines or part-aborigines. They're no different from anyone else I've met or worked with. I'm friends with them though not close friends, but then I'm not close friends with most people I worked with anyway. One of the aboriginal ladies has 2 daughters - the elder one is exactly 1 year older than my elder daughter, and the younger one shares her birthday with my husband. I've always sent her daughters birthday wishes as I have no excuse to not remember them!

Mrs JTL
Old May 16th 2007, 3:38 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

I have both friends and work colleagues who are of Aboriginal / Torres Strait islander / mixed descent. Is it important what their race is?
Old May 16th 2007, 3:43 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

my son goes to school with a lot of aboriginal kids and to him they are "cool"

Last edited by wayne/kerrie; May 16th 2007 at 3:43 am. Reason: spelling mistake
Old May 16th 2007, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

no to be honest but i am looking forward to it..i am quite ashamed to say i have spent days on this forum and i dont know the first thing about australian history...

It doesnt bother me if they are Abos, but like you I dont know anything about australian history but it gives us something to learn!

Cheers

Sue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.