Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I think its time hevs hung up her keyboard

I think its time hevs hung up her keyboard

Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: I think its time hevs hung up her keyboard

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Agreed, or even a friendly chat, so longs it stays on topic (ish).... I think most of us (myself included!) are guilty of changing the OP's thread into something else - can work out quite funny sometimes mind
Yeh, I am sure that we have all been guilty of thread hijacking from time to time but I am sure that most of it is purely unintentional.

Anyone gonna bring their boxing gloves to the brissy meet
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Can we move on now - with everyone onboard.?

Cas
Is that aboard the love boat

PS. thanks poll, a wealth of knowladge, shucks! Little ole me
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:35 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hevs
Is that aboard the love boat

Cheeky b***** (no pun intended there btw)

Cas
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:43 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
I think Hevs and I have patched up our differences now by PM. Well I hope we have!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies and Gentlemen please..............

I am now completely lost.

I politely and very politely might I add ask that all nastiness should cease.

If people are receiving horrid PM's I would ask the Administrator to enable an area specifically for those PM's to be displayed.

Call it Hate PM's or whatever but let everyone know that all PM's are subject to recipient display if desired and a Name and Shame policy exists.

Enough please.

I thankyou
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:46 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
phew!! glad you laughed
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:47 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

phew!! glad you laughed
lol

Cas
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:02 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I think Hevs and I have patched up our differences now by PM. Well I hope we have!
With a huge darning needle

Except i was a bit scared my last comment on here might not go down to well and sink the ship!!

PS. Can i also add that howzabout we all ignore the blatant trolls (mentioning no names). Just ignore them. End of. They'll go away eventually. Either that or just ring Dominos
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well who else has such extensive knowledge of chainsaws........
Besides, I have to keep on your good side, can't afford a posh hotel for March! Hijacking the thread totally now 4 tickets available, do you want them all?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:29 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Well who else has such extensive knowledge of chainsaws........
Besides, I have to keep on your good side, can't afford a posh hotel for March! Hijacking the thread totally now 4 tickets available, do you want them all?
OH GOD!! i'm ment to be retiring you know

I'll have all four, only if i can sell them at a huge profit!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 3:13 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

OH GOD!! i'm ment to be retiring you know

I'll have all four, only if i can sell them at a huge profit!!
Keep one for yourself though, or you can't come to the party
Old Jan 4th 2005, 3:55 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hevs
You must do what you must.

However I would like to point out that the thread you refer to was the end point in what had been a very unpleasant period of time when one poster had been consistently logging on under different names having been banned several times for being offensive and abusive.
It was no secret that it was one poster as he/she usually ended up telling us.

You may also have noticed that many of us are no longer posting much for the very same reasons.

G
LOL..... I'm still waiting for an apology from YOU because YOU were offensive and abusive to ME!
Is this site not moderated anymore?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 5:11 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Happy New year Hevs & HUP. Hope to see you & the kids at the next meet.

Sorry I missed all the fun.

HUP it took me long enough to learn how to clear my PMs, Ive no chance of trying to pinch anyones avatars.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 6:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
LOL..... I'm still waiting for an apology from YOU because YOU were offensive and abusive to ME!
Is this site not moderated anymore?
Well you are going to have a long wait

As you once said, so nicely , to Cheeky:

"sometimes you just have to accept defeat and walk away"

Have a nice day.

G
Old Jan 4th 2005, 7:51 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well you are going to have a long wait

As you once said, so nicely , to Cheeky:

"sometimes you just have to accept defeat and walk away"

Have a nice day.

G
So cheeky got the message...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.