Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I saw a Red Back in Kmart yesterday!

I saw a Red Back in Kmart yesterday!

Old May 29th 2006, 11:51 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute
Default I saw a Red Back in Kmart yesterday!

AS the title says - I was looking for a computer chair in Kmart yesterday - was about to lift one off the shelf to try it out and this frigging Red Back was on the shelf!! :scared: Couldnt believe it!! Of all the places to see my first Red Back. It was alive when we first saw it and we were about to let someone know about it but as we looked at it it started to die! I know hubby is a funny looking bugger but I didnt realise things had gotten that bad!! :scared:

Last edited by tygwyn; May 29th 2006 at 11:56 am. Reason: Typo
Old May 29th 2006, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I saw a Red Back in Kmart yesterday!

Originally Posted by tygwyn
AS the title says - I was looking for a computer chair in Kmart yesterday - was about to lift one off the shelf to try it out and this frigging Red Back was on the shelf!! :scared: Couldnt believe it!! Of all the places to see my first Red Back. It was alive when we first saw it and we were about to let someone know about it but as we looked at it it started to die! I know hubby is a funny looking bugger but I didnt realise things had gotten that bad!! :scared:

LOL - did you still buy the chair?
Old May 29th 2006, 1:43 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL the first one I saw I didn't know whether to run in for the camera to get a picture or bash it with the dust pan I was using!
Guess what- I bashed it!
Old May 29th 2006, 2:38 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously no boxes of bananas around for them to go to Tescos in nowadays, so they have started hiding in KMart instad
Old May 29th 2006, 11:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe it was just shoppin....lookin for a wee redback computer chair fir its wee redback desk lmao
Old May 30th 2006, 10:51 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

so we are not safe anywhere?? :scared:
J x
Old May 30th 2006, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tygwyn
AS the title says - I was looking for a computer chair in Kmart yesterday - was about to lift one off the shelf to try it out and this frigging Red Back was on the shelf!! Couldnt believe it!! Of all the places to see my first Red Back. It was alive when we first saw it and we were about to let someone know about it but as we looked at it it started to die! I know hubby is a funny looking bugger but I didnt realise things had gotten that bad!! :scared:
:scared: The first night we went to our local woolworths Dad saw a rat run throught he aisle with the rat poison in it! :scared: I havent been in there since and mum refuses to shop there!
Old May 30th 2006, 10:56 am
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Bit cold for the old redbacks around here lately. I have not seen one for months now.
Old May 30th 2006, 10:58 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Obviously no boxes of bananas around for them to go to Tescos in nowadays, so they have started hiding in KMart instad
Has that happened like?

Just had to ask
Old May 30th 2006, 11:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
:scared: The first night we went to our local woolworths Dad saw a rat run throught he aisle with the rat poison in it! :scared: I havent been in there since and mum refuses to shop there!

I was in there tonight and my 3 year old said 'Mummy, they sell mouses here...'

And indeed, under the washing powder shelf was a mouse. It was very cute.
Old May 30th 2006, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
I was in there tonight and my 3 year old said 'Mummy, they sell mouses here...'

And indeed, under the washing powder shelf was a mouse. It was very cute.
Cute CUTE? are you serious! You must have lost your mind! :scared:
Old May 30th 2006, 11:15 am
Account Closed

I've had three children. Of course I've lost my mind.

It was only a mouse!
Old May 30th 2006, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandy Bale will become famous soon enough

the mouse I caught in the trap tonight was cute too, what a shame! thats one less to keep me awake at night now. I hope the others enjoy the poison I put in the roof tonight!! Its that time of year again!! maybe I should just ask a snake to come and live in our roof for a while, then we'll see how the mice like it then!!
Old May 30th 2006, 11:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mandy Bale
the mouse I caught in the trap tonight was cute too, what a shame! thats one less to keep me awake at night now. I hope the others enjoy the poison I put in the roof tonight!! Its that time of year again!! maybe I should just ask a snake to come and live in our roof for a while, then we'll see how the mice like it then!!

There are some snakes here - I could send you one if you like. It might appreciate a sun terrace and a constant supply of food. A bit like being on holiday really.
Old May 30th 2006, 1:01 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute

it wasn't me i am back in the UK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.