Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I rang Adelaide, we've got it!!!!!

I rang Adelaide, we've got it!!!!!

Old May 14th 2003, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Gibson will become famous soon enough
Default I rang Adelaide, we've got it!!!!!

Hi all, we rang Adelaide at 1.00am and got through eventually at 1.30am, I spoke to a very nice lady who entered my case number into her computer. We posted our medicals and police checks 11 days ago. She wandered off for 5 minutes then came back to tell me a letter had been posted out on Monday, after begging and pleading she told me it was our pre-grant letter!!!!!!!! I can't believe how good that felt and still feels, the smile has never left my face! We applied 21/8/02 and front-loaded everything as we'd not been requested yet. We're booking flights next week, hope to fly to Perth 27/8/03, can't bloody wait! Cheers everyone Janexxxxx
Old May 14th 2003, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default youre off

Hi Jane
ive said it once and i will say it again
CONGRATULATIONS
well done
donna
Old May 14th 2003, 7:34 pm
michrisam

Default Re: I rang Adelaide, we've got it!!!!!

Originally posted by Gibson
Hi all, we rang Adelaide at 1.00am and got through eventually at 1.30am, I spoke to a very nice lady who entered my case number into her computer. We posted our medicals and police checks 11 days ago. She wandered off for 5 minutes then came back to tell me a letter had been posted out on Monday, after begging and pleading she told me it was our pre-grant letter!!!!!!!! I can't believe how good that felt and still feels, the smile has never left my face! We applied 21/8/02 and front-loaded everything as we'd not been requested yet. We're booking flights next week, hope to fly to Perth 27/8/03, can't bloody wait! Cheers everyone Janexxxxx
Well done!! Go get them in WA. Hope we come to some decision one way or the other soon - it's 'doing my head in'

Old May 14th 2003, 7:57 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

How did you manage to sleep after that?
Old May 14th 2003, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

edwin is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats m8,hope i can follow you :-)

greetz edwin
Old May 14th 2003, 8:04 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jane,

CONGRATS YOU BLOODY DID IT!!!!!!

paulf...she didnt sleep!!!!..........she phoned me at 730!!!!

Old May 14th 2003, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations

footie chick
Old May 14th 2003, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by footie chick
Congratulations

footie chick

CONGRATULATIONS
Keep smiling
Old May 14th 2003, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Great news Jane, you're there!

Good luck with everything.
Old May 14th 2003, 8:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done, great feeling isn't it

Sindy
Old May 14th 2003, 9:02 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sindy
CONGRATULATIONS

Well done, great feeling isn't it

Sindy
Hi
Congratulations.
Good luck to you.
Did you reverse the charges!!!!!!!!
Debs
Old May 14th 2003, 9:17 pm
visa'd member oh yeah!

CROSSY is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done and big congrats
Old May 15th 2003, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Gibson will become famous soon enough

hi again, thank you all for your support, think I might cry again! No I didn't sleep really, how could I?!!!!! Couldn't stop thinking what to do first! I was on the phone about 30 mins by the time I got through, took me 1/2 hour to get into the queuing system, worth every pound I can tell you!!! All the best everyone
Jane xxxx
Old May 15th 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Good on ya mate!! I really hope things work out for you.
Old May 15th 2003, 8:10 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

Cheers - Don

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.