British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   I need a property manager on the sunshine coast (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/i-need-property-manager-sunshine-coast-618542/)

melaniee Jul 6th 2009 6:42 am

I need a property manager on the sunshine coast

Can anyone suggest one please ?! House is in Beerwah.

Cheers.

shirlw Jul 6th 2009 5:43 pm

Re: I need a property manager on the sunshine coast

Not 100% sure where Beerwah is in relation to Maroochydore but we use insite realty www.insiterealty.com.au I think ! You can speak to Christine or Nichola.They have been looking after our property for 2 years now while we have been in South Africa and they have been superb.They send us reports and photos every 3 months via email and whenever anything has gone wrong maintainance wise,they have been very quick to sort it out !

GillyG Jul 6th 2009 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by shirlw (Post 7728680)
Not 100% sure where Beerwah is in relation to Maroochydore but we use insite realty www.insiterealty.com.au I think ! You can speak to Christine or Nichola.They have been looking after our property for 2 years now while we have been in South Africa and they have been superb.They send us reports and photos every 3 months via email and whenever anything has gone wrong maintainance wise,they have been very quick to sort it out !

Beerwah...the home of Australia Zoo (or very near it at least!)

melaniee Jul 7th 2009 6:05 am

Thanks ! Much harder being further away isn't it !

shirlw Jul 7th 2009 5:33 pm

Not far then because our house is in Sippy Downs near the University so about 1/2 hour.We seriously have been well impressed and total untroubled by the whole experience........so Good Luck....hope you find someone suitable soon.

melaniee Jul 13th 2009 11:31 am

Can you believe they told me to get somewhere in Beerwah as they have enough properties on their books to manage !!