Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I need a property manager on the sunshine coast

I need a property manager on the sunshine coast

Old Jul 6th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default I need a property manager on the sunshine coast

Can anyone suggest one please ?! House is in Beerwah.

Cheers.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of
Default Re: I need a property manager on the sunshine coast

Not 100% sure where Beerwah is in relation to Maroochydore but we use insite realty www.insiterealty.com.au I think ! You can speak to Christine or Nichola.They have been looking after our property for 2 years now while we have been in South Africa and they have been superb.They send us reports and photos every 3 months via email and whenever anything has gone wrong maintainance wise,they have been very quick to sort it out !
Old Jul 6th 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shirlw
Not 100% sure where Beerwah is in relation to Maroochydore but we use insite realty www.insiterealty.com.au I think ! You can speak to Christine or Nichola.They have been looking after our property for 2 years now while we have been in South Africa and they have been superb.They send us reports and photos every 3 months via email and whenever anything has gone wrong maintainance wise,they have been very quick to sort it out !
Beerwah...the home of Australia Zoo (or very near it at least!)
Old Jul 7th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

Thanks ! Much harder being further away isn't it !

Old Jul 7th 2009, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Not far then because our house is in Sippy Downs near the University so about 1/2 hour.We seriously have been well impressed and total untroubled by the whole experience........so Good Luck....hope you find someone suitable soon.
Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Can you believe they told me to get somewhere in Beerwah as they have enough properties on their books to manage !!