i need to beet jack daws too a 100 posts,hes a horible man

Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:11 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough
Default i need to beet jack daws too a 100 posts,hes a horible man

jack daws is a thawn in my side
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:12 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Not getting into htis one for sure.

Pollster will only slate me for it.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:14 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, I need my bed. Wife waiting.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:14 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Jack Daws

Polster will only slate me for it.

I KNEW YOU'D BE UPSET!!!

*sorry*

I think you are very good looking on your photo by the way
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:15 am
Banned

Pollster

Im not the best looking man on the planet. But we do look alike.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:15 am
Banned

surely this has to stop.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:16 am
Banned

What about most stupid thread started to beat me to 100 posts.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:16 am
Banned

I nom. userjay
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:17 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

a man in uniform does it every time, believe me
Banned

Oh this is 101.
Banned

another 1 to me

and well desevidly your a stirrer
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:19 am
Banned

Pollster its what underneath that counts

And Im a failure.. long, wide and take forever.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:20 am
Banned

well done i hope your pleased with yourself,& to think you defended queen& country!!! ppppppaaaathetic!!!! well done m8
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:23 am
Banned

I help you out.

Reply to this and youve broken your duck

Good night all Im wacked. Oh and Pollster thats WACKED
Old Jan 25th 2004, 1:25 am
ABCDiamond

Congratulations Jack, you have your century first

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.