Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I need 457ie visa HELP!

I need 457ie visa HELP!

Old Sep 27th 2002, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

dm543 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I need 457ie visa HELP!

Can anyone tell me what kind of proof they are looking for about proving your net worth?

It says to provide balance sheets showing your net assets, but how is that proof? anybody can make up some fake balance sheet showing that they're a billionaire.

Do I have to get my financials reviewed by a notary or a judge or something?

Does anyone have any experience with this? What did you guys submit to them as proof? Its for the 457 Business Long-stay visa.

Thanks
Old Sep 27th 2002, 1:07 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I need 457ie visa HELP!

Hello dm.

You should plan to submit certified copies of valuations of assets prepared by a suitably qualified independent valuer, statements showing borrowings secured against those assets, bank/building society statements showing balances retained, valuations of investments, etc, etc.

I would summarise all of this on a schedule, cross-referenced to the underlying certified copy documents.

If you have an accountant he or she should be able to help you with this.

Best regards.

Originally posted by dm543:
Can anyone tell me what kind of proof they are looking for about proving your net worth?

It says to provide balance sheets showing your net assets, but how is that proof? anybody can make up some fake balance sheet showing that they're a billionaire.

Do I have to get my financials reviewed by a notary or a judge or something?

Does anyone have any experience with this? What did you guys submit to them as proof? Its for the 457 Business Long-stay visa.

Thanks