Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

As i missed wishing you all merry christmas...........

As i missed wishing you all merry christmas...........

Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default As i missed wishing you all merry christmas...........

can i be one of the first to wish you all a very happy and good 2006!

i know for some of you, its been a very sad and difficult time, but i do hope that things will be much brighter in the future! Sam, my thoughts are still with you lady!

I hope the rest of you had a great time, especially my mates in Sheffield and around. sorry i didnt manage to get in touch, had a traumatoic time with caffcass, the ex and the kids week b4 christmas! will send you pm's later! and to all my nursing mates too

to all of you who spent your first christmas accross the pond, i hope it was all you expected.

we had the most fab time in matlock in a forest in a log cabin!! well, the snow was the icing on the cake, just brill. got back yesterday and now back at work urghhhhhhh! hope next year we'll be on a beach too!

well, thats it, just wanted to wish you all well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

DEBS X
Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: As i missed wishing you all merry christmas...........

Originally Posted by debbiemc

i know for some of you, its been a very sad and difficult time, but i do hope that things will be much brighter in the future! Sam, my thoughts are still with you lady!

I hope the rest of you had a great time, especially my mates in Sheffield and around. sorry i didnt manage to get in touch, had a traumatoic time with caffcass, the ex and the kids week b4 christmas! will send you pm's later! and to all my nursing mates too

to all of you who spent your first christmas accross the pond, i hope it was all you expected.

we had the most fab time in matlock in a forest in a log cabin!! well, the snow was the icing on the cake, just brill. got back yesterday and now back at work urghhhhhhh! hope next year we'll be on a beach too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

DEBS X
aghhh, come on guys and gals, tell us what your christmas was like
Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:50 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

aghhh, come on guys and gals, tell us what your christmas was like

Well despite what happened, Christmas Eve was the best night of my life.

My sister wanted me to go to her house with my husband, but I refused and stayed with my Mum at the hospice as I had been there for two weeks.

At 12.40am I kissed Mum and wished her Merry Christmas and then watched carols on TV.

Dont know what I will do New Year, but it will probably be a quiet one.

My Christmas wish was granted and my Mum was with me for Christmas Day and saw us renew our wedding vows.

So although sad, I had a good Christmas and it was the last one with my Mum.

Couldnt have asked for anything else.

Well (ahem) perhaps (cough), a positive TRA - out of our hands now though.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well despite what happened, Christmas Eve was the best night of my life.

My sister wanted me to go to her house with my husband, but I refused and stayed with my Mum at the hospice as I had been there for two weeks.

At 12.40am I kissed Mum and wished her Merry Christmas and then watched carols on TV.

Dont know what I will do New Year, but it will probably be a quiet one.

My Christmas wish was granted and my Mum was with me for Christmas Day and saw us renew our wedding vows.

So although sad, I had a good Christmas and it was the last one with my Mum.

Couldnt have asked for anything else.

Well (ahem) perhaps (cough), a positive TRA - out of our hands now though.
well done sam, a very special one for you eh

hey, forgot you got a pos tra! congratulations.......me too got my skills assessment back today chuffed to bits!

how come you on usernet post then? whats that all about?

ohh yep, congratulations to you and abdel too
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:00 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

well done sam, a very special one for you eh

hey, forgot you got a pos tra! congratulations.......me too got my skills assessment back today chuffed to bits!

how come you on usernet post then? whats that all about?

ohh yep, congratulations to you and abdel too

well im not counting my chickens as we wont hear from the TRA till end of Jan and I dont dare get excited.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
well im not counting my chickens as we wont hear from the TRA till end of Jan and I dont dare get excited.
you've got a guardian angel looking down on you and your luck now
Old Dec 29th 2005, 5:24 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY NEW YEAR

DEBS X
Hi Debs hope you have a very happy new year, and that 2006 brings you everything you want re the kids and getting to Oz you deserve it.

Glad you had a good time in Matlock, as for the snow well supposed to be getting 3 inches tonight and it is bloody cold

we are off to Warwick on saturday booked into a hotel for new years eve stopping 2 nights really looking forward to it, set in 17 acre grounds with an indoor pool and stuff.

speak soon HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kay xx
Old Dec 29th 2005, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Debs hope you have a very happy new year, and that 2006 brings you everything you want re the kids and getting to Oz you deserve it.

Glad you had a good time in Matlock, as for the snow well supposed to be getting 3 inches tonight and it is bloody cold

we are off to Warwick on saturday booked into a hotel for new years eve stopping 2 nights really looking forward to it, set in 17 acre grounds with an indoor pool and stuff.

speak soon HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kay xx
thanks kay, so sorry i forgot to take your number! i'll give you a buzz in the new year and we can meet up if you fancy!?

darwin forest was excellent, had a fab indoor pool there too but i have eaten too many cakes and sweets since getting married and so a costume was out of the question!!

give my regards to colin, happy new year to you both.....any news on the house front?

debs xx
Old Dec 29th 2005, 5:52 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks kay, so sorry i forgot to take your number! i'll give you a buzz in the new year and we can meet up if you fancy!?

darwin forest was excellent, had a fab indoor pool there too but i have eaten too many cakes and sweets since getting married and so a costume was out of the question!!

give my regards to colin, happy new year to you both.....any news on the house front?

debs xx
no news

dont even want to think about me in a costume, but on the other hand a few lengths will do me the world of good I cannot tell you how many boxes of chocs we've got under the tree :scared:

yes I would love to meet up in the new year, and maybe we should think about the next sheff meet??

Kay xx
Old Dec 29th 2005, 6:17 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi debs,
congrats on the positive anmc!!!!
but sorry to hear you had a pig of a time with caffcass and the ex....hope it didnt spoil yours and the kids fun too much,
hope you have a fun new year....we are off to a party just up the road from us at mals cousins, so should be fun and not too far to stagger home!

see you soon

sue
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi debs,
congrats on the positive anmc!!!!
but sorry to hear you had a pig of a time with caffcass and the ex....hope it didnt spoil yours and the kids fun too much,
hope you have a fun new year....we are off to a party just up the road from us at mals cousins, so should be fun and not too far to stagger home!

see you soon

sue
hiya sue, good to hear from you mate. hope you had a lovely christmas with mal and the kids.

beth got upset, ry was only in for 5 mins! apparently the ex is going to appeal anyway! more court, more money!! overall though, was told not to worry and go ahead with our plans!

you have a fab time at new year and dont get too drunk !!

we have got to get another meet sorted soon lady! anyone heard from steve?