Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i"m a celebrity get me out of here

i"m a celebrity get me out of here

Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:35 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default i"m a celebrity get me out of here

Hi been in oz now for 9 weeks and the tv programmesare not the same as home.
We are getting used to it and then hear that i'm a celebrity get me out of here is starting next week.
The worst thing is that we are in brisbane and i'm a celebrity is filmed only 40mins away and we dont get to watch it.
I love oz and will be here for a long time but it's certain little things that make you miss home and this is one

Is anyone else the same

leanne
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i"m a celebrity get me out of here

Originally Posted by leannefr
Hi been in oz now for 9 weeks and the tv programmesare not the same as home.
We are getting used to it and then hear that i'm a celebrity get me out of here is starting next week.
The worst thing is that we are in brisbane and i'm a celebrity is filmed only 40mins away and we dont get to watch it.
I love oz and will be here for a long time but it's certain little things that make you miss home and this is one

Is anyone else the same

leanne
Missing bits already! That usually happens after three mths of being here! I miss the health service in the UK believe it or not!!!! Its a long story, but one shared by many expats who live around here X
Old Nov 16th 2004, 3:54 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by glittababe
Missing bits already! That usually happens after three mths of being here! I miss the health service in the UK believe it or not!!!! Its a long story, but one shared by many expats who live around here X

yes it's weird really i miss the tv more than tfamily & friends ha ha.

We are in Birkdale at right next to wellington point,and another long story but in the short time that we have been here both me & my hubby have had a stay in hospital,darren at the pa and me at the redlands and we thought that the service was great.

Leanne
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

yes it's weird really i miss the tv more than tfamily & friends ha ha.

We are in Birkdale at right next to wellington point,and another long story but in the short time that we have been here both me & my hubby have had a stay in hospital,darren at the pa and me at the redlands and we thought that the service was great.

Leanne
We've had two admissions to Redlands, both with the kids and both really bad experiences. Luckily after complaining on here we found we were not the only ones! A friend who lives close by said you can live in australia happily if you don't need the health services or education! Shes lost count of the times shes gone to the school to complain! Must admit i do miss brit TV but then there are a lot of UK programmes on! But Ant & Dec!!!!! Oh how I miss them! We drove through the forest and town where I'm A Celebrity is filmed, its so beautiful and to think that some of the crew will be already here setting up? Strange! Ah well, back to emailing folks back home! Will you stay in Birkdale or travel further north? We'll be buying land and building at Tewantin, Noosa next year. Great up there!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:15 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

What is the town called where it is filmed ,would be interested to have a look whilst it's all going on ha ah(and maybe a glimps of ant & dec)arnt i bad for a 26year old
My little girl aged 6 is at birkdale south so i wnt to keep her there so we will stay around birkdale,welli point,i have heard it's beautiful up in and around noosa,
I feel that whereever we settle out her it is a lot better than the uk.

Leanne 26,darren & charlie
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:19 am
wombat42

Its not shown here because Australians don't want to see a bunch of second rate British celebrities they have never heard of, make idiots of themselves in the bush.

Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:24 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Thumbs up Re: i"m a celebrity get me out of here

Originally Posted by wombat42
Its not shown here because Australians don't want to see a bunch of second rate British celebrities they have never heard of, make idiots of themselves in the bush.

well wombat42 they dont know what their missing do they
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

just send you pm
it is you lol.
i thought no one would look at that web page lol

ann marie
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:59 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Originally Posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
just send you pm
it is you lol.
i thought no one would look at that web page lol

ann marie

Don`t understand??
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

sorry not the web page but the other one you send me befor.lol
i think it you with your name.not many people from brisbane in uk looking at that post.about ant and dec.
Hope you understand me.sorry i lost you there.

ann marie
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:17 am
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

sorry not the web page but the other one you send me befor.lol
i think it you with your name.not many people from brisbane in uk looking at that post.about ant and dec.
Hope you understand me.sorry i lost you there.

ann marie

Sorry Ann marie did not know that morcombelass was you Ha ha
Am with you now & understand.lol i'm a dozzy git
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry Ann marie did not know that morcombelass was you Ha ha
Am with you now & understand.lol i'm a dozzy git
just phoned the place were there could be staying but she would not tell me if there are there or not.but she kown who there are.i think there could be there why would she not tell me if she noes who there are.because no one noes who there in oz are nighbours have not heard of them untill i told them pop ldol etc.

ann marie
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

just phoned the place were there could be staying but she would not tell me if there are there or not.but she kown who there are.i think there could be there why would she not tell me if she noes who there are.because no one noes who there in oz are nighbours have not heard of them untill i told them pop ldol etc.

ann marie
Noooo! We're getting sadder! Mark has promised me a night at the Versache Hotel (its where they stayed the last couple of years)! Just wish I could spell the bloody thing! The place its filmed at is about 15 km's south of Tweed Heads, begins with an M (sorry no map to hand). Its actually on the Qld/NSW boarder! There is a website for I'm a Celeb - do a search as it gives you all the directions (very handy for stalkers)! We love Welli Point too, but just feel the whole of bayside is too overcrowded. When you drive north you realise just how peaceful it is, fewer cars on the road etc Depends on where you've come from in the UK as this is bliss for anyone who came from London or the suburbs, but we came from a cute little village in Suffolk in the Dedham Vale conservation area, so it had loadsa money chucked at it for old biddy tourism, only 60 kids in the village school (where my kids great grandparents, grandparents and Mark all went) and no one is allowed planning permission! But its also 3 degrees at the moment X
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
As always, you get straight to the heart of the matter. Why would you settle for second rate Brit celebrities, when third rate celebs like Joe Bugner (who?) and Leo Sayer land on your fair shores.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MikeStanton
As always, you get straight to the heart of the matter. Why would you settle for second rate Brit celebrities, when third rate celebs like Joe Bugner (who?) and Leo Sayer land on your fair shores.
Who??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.