Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I love Australia

I love Australia

Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:49 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I love Australia

Our lives here in Oz are just fantastic, apart from all the obvious things happy, active kids, a superb school, brilliant jobs, great friends, prosperity etc it is the little things that just blow me away. I was driving over the new Mandurah bridge this morning feeling pretty good, the sky was clear blue, the sun was shinning, the water was like glass and I love my job so it was already a pretty good day. Those who live in Mandurah know that the traffic slows down a bit where the two lanes merge to one. So there I was creeping along, I happened to look down and there just below me were two dolphins frolicking in the water.

No matter how many times I see that it still floors me-outstanding.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

In Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really nice

Originally Posted by Racht70
Well done on passing the lurker stage (I was a lurker too for a while).

Welcome to BE
Cheers for the welcome. Much appreciated.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:11 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I know I didn't put any negatives in my post about Australia and it is all fluffy and stuff, but I just wanted everyone to feel good about the place and remind themselves of the positives.

There are negatives but the positives far outway them.

So keeping it real but was being slightly one sided for good reason.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

A few more weeks and i will be loving Brisbane too,after i've loved up the wife of course,having not seen her for a few months
Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:33 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
A few more weeks and i will be loving Brisbane too,after i've loved up the wife of course,having not seen her for a few months
Too much information there Bernieboy
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:31 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Too much information there Bernieboy
Dont worry we live in the valley so shouldnt keep you awake,mmm then again i'd put your earplugs in just incase
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:54 am
Born to be wild....

Dont worry we live in the valley so shouldnt keep you awake,mmm then again i'd put your earplugs in just incase
That's OK buddy I am sure it will all be over very quickly
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:56 am
FREE TIBET

That's OK buddy I am sure it will all be over very quickly
Usually about 10 mins before last orders at the bar
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:03 am
Born to be wild....

Usually about 10 mins before last orders at the bar
Sorry mate you left yourself wide open there.

Still I will buy the plugs regardless.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:04 am
FREE TIBET

Sorry mate you left yourself wide open there.

Still I will buy the plugs regardless.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:09 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

We've only been here 7 weeks but we know we've made the right choice. I don't think I will ever tire of the Lorikeet visiting my garden - I could watch them for hours!!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:20 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
We've only been here 7 weeks but we know we've made the right choice. I don't think I will ever tire of the Lorikeet visiting my garden - I could watch them for hours!!!
If that lorikeet see's your avatar,he'll be moving gardens
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:42 am
Born to be wild....

If that lorikeet see's your avatar,he'll be moving gardens
AWWW that's mean.

Maybe moving to the window box hey fluff
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:45 am
FREE TIBET

AWWW that's mean.

Maybe moving to the window box hey fluff
If thats the kind of birds moving to bayside,im sticking to the valley
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:58 am
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

Um, I'm not entirely sure if I'm being attacked here or not or why for that matter. Come on, play nice, I've had enough with being attacked by bloody magpies today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.