Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I know where you are all coming from....

I know where you are all coming from....

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:53 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default I know where you are all coming from....

It's only now that i realise what you lot have gone through with the visa process...and may i say it's already becoming a pain in the ****. the sickness feeling i have wont go away and i dream about spiders most nights. In fact my life is all wrapped up in the visa world.

So to all you who have go through it, or are nearly there i wish you health , weath and happiness in your new life. You can now sit back and chill and watch us shower of nervous wrecks ride the rollercoaster of a lifetime

Good luck everyone xxxx
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 12:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I know where you are all coming from....

Originally Posted by Issie
It's only now that i realise what you lot have gone through with the visa process...and may i say it's already becoming a pain in the ****. the sickness feeling i have wont go away and i dream about spiders most nights. In fact my life is all wrapped up in the visa world.

So to all you who have go through it, or are nearly there i wish you health , weath and happiness in your new life. You can now sit back and chill and watch us shower of nervous wrecks ride the rollercoaster of a lifetime

Good luck everyone xxxx

Warped fun isn't it?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:01 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Warped fun isn't it?
Jackie i have just had my skilled assessment through... The amount of stuff i need to obtain is unbelievable. Because i was originally an EN and then converted i need to get transcripts from my nurse training way back to 1987......the bloody training school is not even there now
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:17 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Jackie i have just had my skilled assessment through... The amount of stuff i need to obtain is unbelievable. Because i was originally an EN and then converted i need to get transcripts from my nurse training way back to 1987......the bloody training school is not even there now

We are still waiting for the Visa (final hurdle) But when we first started we contacted an agent and was told how much stuff was needed we gave up before even trying didnt imagine for one minute we would be able to get it all together, we watched others waiting for med requests and pcs and never thought we would be where we are now!!!

hard work very emotional and stressful and thats before you even attempt to start a whole new life!!!

Good Luck and respect for everyone who makes it and lives there dream!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:23 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Issie, I was an EN too.

My school of nursing is closed for both EN training and conversion course. I asked NMC to send proof/transcripts that I did the training. They told me they have sent it with my verification so fingers crossed. I will be very peed off if when my skills assessment goes off, they contact me to say they haven't got it!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:28 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I had to do this for my rgn trainging in 1982-85 and midwifery 1987-88!!!!!!!!!, You just have to contact the university the school of nursing is now affiliated to and they will get them from the archives, it costs about £20., beware you might be in for a shock..........................all throught my midwifery training the tutor had wrote what a dour (miserable) persone i was, then the last comment was 'I have discovered under this girls dour exterior there lies a sens of humour', cheeky old cow
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:28 pm

Issie, I was an EN too.

My school of nursing is closed for both EN training and conversion course. I asked NMC to send proof/transcripts that I did the training. They told me they have sent it with my verification so fingers crossed. I will be very peed off if when my skills assessment goes off, they contact me to say they haven't got it!!
They said they would send mine off too...with a fee af course.

Did you read my reply to the £6500 thread ( i work Crit Care too)

Are you me!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:30 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I had to do this for my rgn trainging in 1982-85 and midwifery 1987-88!!!!!!!!!, You just have to contact the university the school of nursing is now affiliated to and they will get them from the archives, it costs about £20., beware you might be in for a shock..........................all throught my midwifery training the tutor had wrote what a dour (miserable) persone i was, then the last comment was 'I have discovered under this girls dour exterior there lies a sens of humour', cheeky old cow
PMSL....

I was in contact with JMU this morning, luckly the lady i spoke to was very helpful.......but they are charging me £56
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:32 pm
Living the Dream!

They couldn't find my stuff in archive, thats why I asked NMC to send something to say I had done the training. I think they either send a simelar sylabus or a letter of confirmation stating you did the training when you did.

Still waiting for my employer references, hope to have them early next week, then skills assessment will be off! Can't wait ...at least I will feel like I am properly part of 'the club'.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:33 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

PMSL....

I was in contact with JMU this morning, luckly the lady i spoke to was very helpful.......but they are charging me £56

what a rip off, sorry wron incon thing, i meant
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:33 pm
Living the Dream!

PMSL....

I bet she was bloody helpful.......charging that amount!

Thats terrible!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:34 pm

They couldn't find my stuff in archive, thats why I asked NMC to send something to say I had done the training. I think they either send a simelar sylabus or a letter of confirmation stating you did the training when you did.

Still waiting for my employer references, hope to have them early next week, then skills assessment will be off! Can't wait ...at least I will feel like I am properly part of 'the club'.
Desperate Visa's Club
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:35 pm

I bet she was bloody helpful.......charging that amount!

Thats terrible!
How much are you getting charged?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:36 pm
Living the Dream!

They said they would send mine off too...with a fee af course.

Did you read my reply to the £6500 thread ( i work Crit Care too)

Are you me!!!!!!
who knows issie, perhaps we were separated at birth! lol.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret2
what a rip off, sorry wron incon thing, i meant

when are you off Marg?...can i call you Marg?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.