Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I just wanted to tell someone this

Wikiposts

I just wanted to tell someone this

Old Nov 17th 2003, 7:47 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

You mean like this....?
Attached Thumbnails I just wanted to tell someone this-surfing-dolphins.jpg  
Old Nov 17th 2003, 7:49 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by downunderpom
You mean like this....?
Did you take that? Its a very nice pic

We saw a school of aussie salmon surfing when we were out there last. Not as impressive....the fish are only a foot long....but still pretty amazing.
Old Nov 17th 2003, 7:52 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by PeteY
Did you take that? Its a very nice pic
Sent to me by some of my diving buddies. Now that's the way to meet dolphins, socially - scuba diving!