Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I just dont get it....!

I just dont get it....!

Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:07 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default I just dont get it....!

Just tried to ring adelaide again...stayed up to do it...the message is still saying its shut...no operators available ring in office hours...it should be 9.30 in the morning now by my calculation...monday morning...
Boomerang...I'm sure you said the other day you'd rang them,what time did you do it and get an answer...please... I have til the end of the week to get hold of them before my credit cards expire...! Sent authorization notice on them, the 18th of December and cant get any joy by e mail...
Anybody thats managed to get through...what time did you do it...please...
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:08 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I just dont get it....!

Originally posted by peppi
Just tried to ring adelaide again...stayed up to do it...the message is still saying its shut...no operators available ring in office hours...it should be 9.30 in the morning now by my calculation...monday morning...
Boomerang...I'm sure you said the other day you'd rang them,what time did you do it and get an answer...please... I have til the end of the week to get hold of them before my credit cards expire...! Sent authorization notice on them, the 18th of December and cant get any joy by e mail...
peppi, its Australia Day here, public holiday - so it doesnt matter what time you call today, you arent ever going to get an answer
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

Bella will become famous soon enough

It's Australia Day, public holiday, Mon 26th. Perhaps that's the prob?
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:09 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy straya day mate.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:11 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
peppi, its Australia Day here, public holiday - so it doesnt matter what time you call today, you arent ever going to get an answer
Oh bloody hell...thanks... I feel a right nob now...will people be back at work tomorrow..
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:13 pm
Moomin member

Oh bloody hell...thanks... I feel a right nob now...will people be back at work tomorrow..
and have I got the time right...Im off to bed then...to stay up late and off the gin so I dont fall asleep tomorrow night as well...
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:21 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

and have I got the time right...Im off to bed then...to stay up late and off the gin so I dont fall asleep tomorrow night as well...

yeah you do have the rite time............. they are an hour and a half off our time......... but like you have discovered its aussie day!!!!!

another late nite tomoz........... little tip tho as soon as the guy answers and you get the recorded message......... just press 0 it cuts all that out .............. if you then get though to another message saying all busy try again......... keep tryin ova and ova........some one else has got thro.......... i reckon they only have one line

love boomie
xxxxxx
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:23 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the time is right & yes, they should be back at work tommorrow. Good luck (& good luck at staying off the gin too )
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Bugger, bugger, bugger.

That wil explain it then.

I could've gone to bed a couple of hours ago. And I do need my sleep after Pollster kept me up all last night

Jack

Oh and happ OZ day everyone.
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:25 pm
Moomin member

Originally posted by Boomerang
yeah you do have the rite time............. they are an hour and a half off our time......... but like you have discovered its aussie day!!!!!

another late nite tomoz........... little tip tho as soon as the guy answers and you get the recorded message......... just press 0 it cuts all that out .............. if you then get though to another message saying all busy try again......... keep tryin ova and ova........some one else has got thro.......... i reckon they only have one line

love boomie
xxxxxx
thanx
Old Jan 25th 2004, 10:25 pm
Moomin member

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Yes, the time is right & yes, they should be back at work tommorrow. Good luck (& good luck at staying off the gin too )
N thanx
Old Jan 26th 2004, 8:07 am
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
I could've gone to bed a couple of hours ago. And I do need my sleep after Pollster kept me up all last night
thats why i voted for her as dark horse in the expats nominations.

Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:44 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

WBB

How many of us as she kept awake at night like that?

Jack

PS
thats why i voted for her as dark horse in the expats nominations.
More like little Minx
Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:47 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Jack Daws
WBB

How many of us as she kept awake at night like that?

Jack

PS

More like little Minx
i have had many a late night session with pollster.

Old Jan 26th 2004, 6:53 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Er 'scuse me!!

Casting aspertions on my good character like that - tsk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.