Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I hear noises ...

I hear noises ...

Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I hear noises ...

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Weird huh, just into spring, and its been quiet at night for a few months...

Now im deafened by cicadas and frogs n toads...

I love Oz.

Speakin of Cicadas..

was workin in sunnybank just before xmas, and was gerrin sum tools outta truck, and felt rain..

I looked up at sky, and BLUE !! no clouds... i mumbled on, rain drops again....

20 mins later and 3 visits back to truck, noticed each time i got rain, was next to this bush... i looked and it was cicadas pissin on me ffs

they are HUGE !!

dirty buggers

PMSL !! Although , having just sat and watched "the Grudge" on Foxtel , I immediately thought of something else ! VERY SCARY FILM !! :scared:
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tass
What ??????
I was told if you pop them under a shirt collar and then let them go....hours later they will return to the same place.
The more i write, the more stupid it sounds I am quite gullible or is it gullable
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: I hear noises ...

Originally Posted by desperate2go
I was told if you pop them under a shirt collar and then let them go....hours later they will return to the same place.
The more i write, the more stupid it sounds I am quite gullible or is it gullable

LMAO !! I have no idea ! But get used to being told useless information because folk do it all the time over here , straight faced and then watch to see what you say / do about it ! They know you're not sure if it's true or not !
All the best to you "oh gullable/gullible one ! "
Tass.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tass
LMAO !! I have no idea ! But get used to being told useless information because folk do it all the time over here , straight faced and then watch to see what you say / do about it ! They know you're not sure if it's true or not !
All the best to you "oh gullable/gullible one ! "
Tass.
Best i dont repeat too many things im told or i will look more stupid than i normally do
When i get over, i will try the cicada theory out and let you know