Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I have a new job

I have a new job

Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough
Talking I have a new job

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my news, i have a new job at the domestic and international airport here in Perth on the Hertz rental car desk. I am so excited, i have to go over to Sydney/Melbourne for 2 weeks training, cool .
Just wanted to let people know i will carry on with the Perth meet and greet for a while, and if i am unable to help i will pass you in the right direction of capable people who can assist you.
I start next Tuesday so look out for me, i will be the lost looking one
Joanne
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:08 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have a new job

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Hi everyone, just wanted to share my news, i have a new job at the domestic and international airport here in Perth on the Hertz rental car desk. I am so excited, i have to go over to Sydney/Melbourne for 2 weeks training, cool .
Just wanted to let people know i will carry on with the Perth meet and greet for a while, and if i am unable to help i will pass you in the right direction of capable people who can assist you.
Joanne
Sounds good. It will be nice to see a smiling face at the Hertz desk as the guy we dealt with there in June was a real miserable tw*t.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

I promise you will get service with a smile Amazulu
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:12 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Joanne

Everyone will be looking forward to seeing a smiley face!

Good luck with your first day/week x

Donna.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:15 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jopaulss
Joanne
So you have to give the dates you will be in the other cities for training and then see if any of the expats there can meet up for a drink and hear about Perth!

I for one would stand you a drink when you get Sydney way...if you tell me all about Perth.

Cheers - and congratulation on the new job

Sandra
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandra
I for one would stand you a drink
Now, theres a surprise

Well done joanne
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks everyone, as soon as i know the dates and city i will let you know and yes would love to meet for a couple of drinks.
Joanne
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

GCS15 will become famous soon enough

Congrat's. I hope it works out for you. Two thumbs up
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Gcs15
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:27 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Jo! Congrats!

Cool!!!

The only thing that I think when I sometimes get ambitious, is that I want to be Facilities Manager at the airport! Or something at the airport at least! Wanted to be a stewardess when I was little, but realised aroundabout when I met Pascal that that isn't really a great lifestyle
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:35 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheCrone
Sounds great, Simone, many congratulations! So when I collect my friend from the International Terminal at midnight next Tuesday, you'll be the efficient-looking one I guess!
Not me!!

Though I hope to report about a new job at the end of the week... got the interview tomorrow....