Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I Have Never Been! - But Going Out For Good Soon!

Wikiposts

I Have Never Been! - But Going Out For Good Soon!

Old Apr 25th 2005, 7:48 pm
Merlot

Default Re: I Have Never Been! - But Going Out For Good Soon!

Originally Posted by movetoperth.com
It is daunting taking the plunge to move half way around the world without having been there before, the smallest of things can make or break it, the experiences you have in the first few days will shape the way you think about your new home and it will take a long time to change those opinions.

Coming over on a rekkie is certainly the best thing to do, but with a family you would much rather spend the money on your new life, the cost of a rekkie for a family of 4 equates to a new car here in oz, perhaps more!

Have a look at this site www.movetoperth.com it will give you lots of helpful information and advise and gives you the oppertunity to have us do the rekkie for you, we can do as little or as much for you as you want. As good as being here yourself? Never, but not a bad second best. Sadly using our services will not allow you to sample the feel of the sun on your skin as you lie on the beach or lounge by the pool, we get to keep that to ourselves, at least until you get here.

Speaking from experience, nothing beats having someone on the ground to help you through things.

Good Luck to everyone with your new lives

Lynn
Nice marketing.

M

Old Apr 26th 2005, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I Have Never Been! - But Going Out For Good Soon!

Originally Posted by yamahaha
Says it all really Mr meat...

They say that emigrating to a place cos you liked it when you were on holiday is not a good thing to do either.
I mean, I'm sure all those folks that emigrated on the £10 VISA (or what ever it was called )way back didnt do that!

BTW folks dont eat white bread it gives you arse-boils or was that brown bread, no its eggs or was that red meat?....
Sometimes there is just TOO much information out there what with the "we moved to Spain to breed snails" type programs.

I firmly believe that people's instincts are being blunted by being force-fed all this stuff. I mean, these days some people don't know if they can buy a washing machine without buying 3 months of "What Washing Machine?".

I do know that up-sticksing because your life is crap or because you hate the country and think that another one will change your life is probably doomed to failure. Not enough inner-thought going on in those cases. I know, because I have been there

Too much choice is a curse of modern life. Analysis paralysis ...