Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I have lost the instructions for my game!

Wikiposts

I have lost the instructions for my game!

Old Sep 1st 2003, 3:47 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have lost the instructions for my game!

I know this sound trival - but the family do play a lot of board games and this is one of our favourites.

Buccaneer - from Waddingtons, it is pretty old, I lost my first set and bought this set through ebay.co.uk Now we have managed to lose the instructions and are arguing over numbers of cards etc etc - Help Please, does anyone have the game and could scan me the instructions or post a copy of them to me. Large drink and BBQ offered in reward when you are next in Sydney.

PS Also does anyone have recommendations for new decent board games we have loads but looking for something different. 4 players age 11+

Appreciate any help

Cheers Sandra
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:22 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have lost the instructions for my game!

Originally posted by Sandra
I know this sound trival - but the family do play a lot of board games and this is one of our favourites.

Try this and see if it helps - it's not the full instructions but might cover what you need:

http://www.brikkerogbrett.com/games/pirat.shtml
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:41 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jayr
Try this and see if it helps - it's not the full instructions but might cover what you need:

http://www.brikkerogbrett.com/games/pirat.shtml
You are a star - I didn't get any instruction hits on my searches!

This will defintely get the show back on the table - lots of nasty arguing Friday night when we couldn't remember the fighting rules!

Many thanks from a grateful pirate!
Old Sep 1st 2003, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Sorry Buccaroo i can do but Bucaneer I can't - good luck
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

sully4441 is an unknown quantity at this point

Buccaneer - from Waddingtons, it is pretty old, I lost my first set and bought this set through ebay.co.uk Now we have managed to lose the instructions and are arguing over numbers of cards etc etc - Help Please, does anyone have the game and could scan me the instructions or post a copy of them to me. Large drink and BBQ offered in reward when you are next in Sydney.

PS Also does anyone have recommendations for new decent board games we have loads but looking for something different. 4 players age 11+

Appreciate any help

Cheers Sandra
Try these jpeg images. Might help. Would have sent in a pm but couldn't see how to do it LMS
Attached Thumbnails I have lost the instructions for my game!-rules1.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

and 2/4
Attached Thumbnails I have lost the instructions for my game!-rules2.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

3/4
Attached Thumbnails I have lost the instructions for my game!-rules3.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

last one 4/4. Hope of some use. LMS
Attached Thumbnails I have lost the instructions for my game!-rules4.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2003, 7:03 pm
Gone Senile Member

SULLY4441

I owe you BBQ and Lashings of Crownies - when are you next in Sydney? And do you fancy a game?

Thank you very much.

This site is an incredible help from the necessary contact with like minded mad beings to getting help with my trival but oh so necessary request.

Cheers Sandra
Old Sep 1st 2003, 7:19 pm
Gone Senile Member

Hi I have just read your rules - you have the 1958 original game rules with a 24 x 24 playing board and up to six players. The only set I could get is the newer one 20 x 20 and up to four players - but no worries I have the rules and know the differences - very minor.

But if you ever want to sell me the set these rules came from, I would be more than impressed - remembering my childhood playing all the games not that I was born in 1958 just that is the set I learnt to play on.

Ta again, got them printed out perfectly and a few copies made, going to copy some other rules and file them away.

Cheers
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 5:41 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice
Default buker, bukers,bicker,Oh that pirate game

Hi We used to play it with our landlord and his kids when we were 1st married,we are headed to Sydney area any chance of an invite to the BBQ.Colin" the old plumber"
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

SULLY4441

I owe you BBQ and Lashings of Crownies - when are you next in Sydney? And do you fancy a game?

Thank you very much.

This site is an incredible help from the necessary contact with like minded mad beings to getting help with my trival but oh so necessary request.

Cheers Sandra
Hmmmm...about £700 - £800 for a return ticket for one, to attend a BBQ with lashings of Crownies.......................................... ..................................got to be a yes. but don't wait for me. Cheers LMS