Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

i have finally applied!!!

i have finally applied!!!

Old Feb 4th 2004, 3:10 pm
Brisbane bound

brendan_34_mids is on a distinguished road
Default i have finally applied!!!

its been 3 weeks since we returned from spending 5 weeks with my brother in brisbane and we have have found ourselves a migration agent (visaconnection), they say we should get in on skilled migration visas.
We have posted all application off to them with copies of certs and photos etc.. just a matter of the long wait most of you people are going through. They say about a year to get visas, how do you cope? i cant sleep at night now, there must be an easier way of getting in, is there?
It dont help with the bloody weather as miserable as it is.

Oh well,

Brendan.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i have finally applied!!!

Originally posted by brendan_34_mids
its been 3 weeks since we returned from spending 5 weeks with my brother in brisbane and we have have found ourselves a migration agent (visaconnection), they say we should get in on skilled migration visas.
We have posted all application off to them with copies of certs and photos etc.. just a matter of the long wait most of you people are going through. They say about a year to get visas, how do you cope? i cant sleep at night now, there must be an easier way of getting in, is there?

Oh well,

Brendan.
Welcome to the forum. Most of us don't cope, we just get addicted to expats. It is a long time to wait, you'll get lots of high and lows, one minute you're doubting, the next certain! You just have to get on with the rest of your life and stay good humoured throughout - hence the general forum nuttiness from the British side.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 3:25 pm
WBB

welcome to the waiting game, it gets pretty tedious and will get you down but overall it has to be worth it, either that or we are all mad.

Old Feb 4th 2004, 3:29 pm
Brisbane bound

definately worth it from what we have seen while we were there, cant get back quick enough.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Oh well,

Brendan.

What exactly have you sent off. Your visa application or your skills?
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:32 pm
Brisbane bound

sent all info on my family along with certs of trade etc, for migration agent to seive through and send off to tra.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 5:44 pm
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice

sent all info on my family along with certs of trade etc, for migration agent to seive through and send off to tra.
Long way to go yet then ...its a year or so from the time the TRA comes back approved,whic takes about 3 months....Hope you are patient..sorry to be barer of bad news...
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brendan and family,

good luck with your migration journey.

Theres heaps of good folks on here to have a natter with, when you're fed up with the long wait!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

More Midlanders wanting out eh?!!

We've been at this lark for about a year now...there have been some very low lows and some bloody brill highs!! This weeks a good week.....who knows what next wee will be?

Be prepared for an emotional roller coaster....and welcome to limbo land!!
Old Feb 4th 2004, 6:57 pm
So Happy We could Dance

rob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to allrob&lucy is a name known to all

Well done on taking the first step, The waiting will seem to drag on for ever but it will eventually be worth it!!

keep an eye on on this site as the people on it will help you get through all the highs and lows as we all know what you are going through.

Keep smiling and enjoy life while you are waiting.

rob&lucy
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:42 pm
Brisbane bound

thanks everyone for your support, i will use this forum to keep me going. Im ok until i chat with my bro in Brisbane then i get inpatient again. Still thanks again peeps.

Brendan.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:43 pm
Brisbane bound

traceyw where r u in worcs ? we are in kidderminster.

brendan.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:44 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well,

Brendan.
go to the footy, get the mrs pregnant,swap jobs every other month,drink beer,slag off chelsea and spurs, come on ere
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:49 pm
Brisbane bound

wengerboy,
is that the only way to keep sane?
if so i will give it a go, dont know about getting mrs pregnant though, got 2 kids dont want anymore.

i do the beer thing anyway

cheers

brendan.
Old Feb 4th 2004, 7:52 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

wengerboy,
is that the only way to keep sane?
if so i will give it a go, dont know about getting mrs pregnant though, got 2 kids dont want anymore.

i do the beer thing anyway

cheers

brendan.
who said anything about being sane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.