Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I hate living here

I hate living here

Old Nov 6th 2005, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I hate living here

I don't care if people agree with me I don't give a S****
I have to vent this, don't read it if this is gong to cause you offence!!!!

Kids have kicked the S*** out of our gate and these are the ones I told last night to sod off and stop climbing over the fence, the kids here are retards, I can't stand it here. Get me out of this place. I have sisters who live in Aus and they say it is not as bad there, role on next f***** year I can't wait I am selling my house for as much as I can get and I am out of here!!!!!

lace xx SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad!!!! Can'r even have the last bonfire here in peace F******* retard S**** Kids P***** you off evey where you go, I am so sick of these friggin do gooders!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Re: I hate living here

Originally Posted by lacey21

Kids have kicked the S*** out of our gate and these are the ones I told last night to sod off and stop climbing over the fence, the kids here are retards, I can't stand it here. Get me out of this place. I have sisters who live in Aus and they say it is not as bad there, role on next f***** year I can't wait I am selling my house for as much as I can get and I am out of here!!!!!

lace xx SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad!!!! Can'r even have the last bonfire here in peace F******* retard S**** Kids P***** you off evey where you go, I am so sick of these friggin do gooders!!!!
God sounds awful, I haven't lived anywhere were kids do that sort of thing since Manchester in my student days. Would never lived there even if you paid me a billion.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:04 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Not a problem I ever experienced in my little corner of the globe...
For some unknown reason kids stay well from our little corner ...
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

If I find them pako and I know who they are I will and i mean I will kick the living day lights out of them, this is why they have done it while we are ok cos they are S*****, I really really hate it here. We have some of the most retard bastards in the entire world living here. Those who live in Aus say there, don't come to visit, we have do gooders here who say who you mustn't speak to the child in an angry manner or chastise them in anyway, yeah right! Whatever, I am so mad, if I see them now I won't be coming to Aus I WILL be locked up for the night

very angry lace
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

If I find them pako and I know who they are I will and i mean I will kick the living day lights out of them, this is why they have done it while we are ok cos they are S*****, I really really hate it here. We have some of the most retard bastards in the entire world living here. Those who live in Aus say there, don't come to visit, we have do gooders here who say who you mustn't speak to the child in an angry manner or chastise them in anyway, yeah right! Whatever, I am so mad, if I see them now I won't be coming to Aus I WILL be locked up for the night

very angry lace
I hear you, but soon you'll be living in a much better place. You can't blame the kids entirely....it just got to be the parents too, some people just don't discipline their kids anymore. I know certain kids can be a handful whereever you live in the world, but some places can be worse for it than others. Think you've got a right to give them a peice of you mind.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:16 pm
Just Joined

mr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant futuremr&mrsjames has a brilliant future

yes we know how you feel sometimes i think the uk is being taken over by YOBO ,S in Middlesbrough we have problems with the little bastards too, were hoping a life in OZ will be a chav free place
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If I do that, I'll have my windows through!! I wish I could...........................Mmmmmmmm I am so mad, I just want to live with out these things interfering with my life. growl growl growl. I don't go to their houses and climb over their fence Mmmmm now there's a thought!!!!

Might do that, where's the larger!! lol
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here here no bloody Chavs!!! for anyone
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

elaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant futureelaine&graham has a brilliant future

Here here no bloody Chavs!!! for anyone
Poor lacey, will send you some karma,hope it helps!!
Elainexxx
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you get out of there soon Lacey ! you sound really stressed, sending you some karma for a speedy Visa !!

All the best

Nicky
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Read India Knight in today's Sunday Times, Lace - she's on the same wavelength - you'll enjoy it and realise that you're not alone.... Michelle
Old Nov 6th 2005, 5:59 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Lace

Look, you know who they are... why not wait until the day you leave for Aus & then get the bloody lot of them! By the time anyone starts to do owt about it you will be on the plane to Aus!
Old Nov 6th 2005, 6:02 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Lace

Look, you know who they are... why not wait until the day you leave for Aus & then get the bloody lot of them! By the time anyone starts to do owt about it you will be on the plane to Aus!
thats another reason not to have kids, lol hate the little buggers, but seriously try to forget em if you dont you will make your self ill, go get a bottle of wine and think of better times ahead.

Justin
Old Nov 6th 2005, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

How awful for you Lace, hope you can get away from there soon.

Some K on its way to calm you down.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 6:13 pm
Banned

Debs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to allDebs70 is a name known to all

Whereabouts in Manchester do you live? we're in Urmston and find it really peacefull. We were in Lancs (Littleborough) but had loads of problems with kids etc. it isn't nice is it? one of the reasons (the biggest reason) we flitted off to NZ.. we're back now and like I say, liking it here. so not all bad in Manchester then (for some of us). My mum lives in a really dodgy area of Manchester and I wouldn't/couldn't live there for a billion (like the other poster said).

Good luck in Brisbaine I hear it's fantastic there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.