Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:33 am
Banned

NewOZ will become famous soon enoughNewOZ will become famous soon enough
Default I got a fine

Just 5 min parking late
Yes I know I was late but i am still mad as Santa Gift was a $50 Fine
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: I got a fine

We were only here for 4 days and i got a parking fine, mind you it was for only $15, the biggest pain was trying to find the place where you have to pay it.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:51 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NewOZ
Just 5 min parking late
Pah!!!! My wife got one on June 2nd and forgot about it we got the bill today for $130. Well done Hevs at least I dont have to buy you a Xmas present this year

Oops Hevs is bagging herself or she didn't log out

HUP
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:54 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Just 5 min parking late

Welcome to Oz

Donna.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

ugez009sumi will become famous soon enoughugez009sumi will become famous soon enough

Just 5 min parking late
Got one in Camden Town, London last Sat, 100 quid, pay within 10 days down to 50 quid.

People still beleive Aus is same cost as UK?
Old Dec 21st 2005, 11:54 am
There is no "U" in Qantas

MisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really nice

When we were in Oz in February this year I got two speeding fines in two days on the same road. They sent them to the UK!. Two lots of $205 plus two lots of $50 to the hire company to pass my details to the police. The Aussie police still use the speed cameras as a revenue earner as the cameras were hidden and there were no signs warning of the cameras, so they don't want people to slow down they want them to speed to get the cash.

Buggers!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 12:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Seems the police are out in force at the mo cos Rich got one on Monday for not stopping completely at a STOP sign. He had to move forward a bit cos there were parked cars. $135 fine!!!! He was livid when he came in from work. Best of it it was on the road where our daughter goes to school so he only had 2 mins to go before he got home.

Ang
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

KBREMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Just 5 min parking late
6 speeding fines in 1 year :scared: all around 5-10kph over the limit!

$600 or so

I still use my brit license-too lazy to get a WA one and yes I know i can be fined for that also...woo-pee

Welcome to the club!

KB
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:16 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KBREMBO
6 speeding fines in 1 year :scared: all around 5-10kph over the limit!

$600 or so

I still use my brit license-too lazy to get a WA one and yes I know i can be fined for that also...woo-pee

Welcome to the club!

KB
When I went to get my WA licence the woman at the licencing office said there was no rush for me to get it as the cops would not know how long I had been here & that it would save me getting demerit points! I got it anyway as it means I get cheaper insurance.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

KBREMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
When I went to get my WA licence the woman at the licencing office said there was no rush for me to get it as the cops would not know how long I had been here & that it would save me getting demerit points! I got it anyway as it means I get cheaper insurance.

I am lucky as I have a company car and they pay the Insurance...not fines though!

KB
Old Dec 21st 2005, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Seems the police are out in force at the mo cos Rich got one on Monday for not stopping completely at a STOP sign. He had to move forward a bit cos there were parked cars. $135 fine!!!! He was livid when he came in from work. Best of it it was on the road where our daughter goes to school so he only had 2 mins to go before he got home.

Ang
Now that is harsh!

Think I'm going to need a vulcan cloaking device for my R1 when I get there.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:04 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hubby got done in July when we were here on holiday before we moved - 122kmh in a 100 kmh zone. Still on UK licence so they fined him twice as much as he couldn't be given points. Never been anywhere as paranoid about speeding!!!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:56 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Government message:

Speed kills. Therefore make all speed limits zero KPH. Problem solved - no accidents.

(Collateral damage - no industry..........)
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:21 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

20 dead in NSW over just the last few days - are you surprised they are tough on speeding??
Old Dec 28th 2005, 3:08 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

But how many of those 20 can be solely atttributed to the speed of the vehicle. How many were killed by drunk drivers, how many were pedestrialns not paying attention...... Let's not assume everything is down to the speed of the vehicle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.