Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I don't normally rise to the bait....

I don't normally rise to the bait....

Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I don't normally rise to the bait....

I don't normally rise to the bait......

But it seems to me this forum goes through phases and we are back in a bad phase, where you start to read a thread get half way through it and they get trashed! We all know who they are and how they will slate me for being a dreamer. However over the last few months I have gleemed so much info form this site is seems such a shame that it gets ruined by a few. Now I log on see who's on line or see the fact that ceratain people have answered numerous threads and realise its pointless to continue.

Tori
Old Jul 24th 2003, 9:49 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Tori,
Seems that weekends are the best times - maybe the worst offenders only use the forum at work? Relatively sane postings the last couple of weekends.......
Old Jul 24th 2003, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Flyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pollyana
Tori,
Seems that weekends are the best times - maybe the worst offenders only use the forum at work? Relatively sane postings the last couple of weekends.......

Hmmm, you may have a point as they are very quiet during the evenings down here!!! Shame that a few ruin things for the majority!!