Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I don't care if my Tv won't work in OZ !!

I don't care if my Tv won't work in OZ !!

Old Feb 21st 2003, 10:37 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default I don't care if my Tv won't work in OZ !!

Hi,had to tell you all,I'VE GOT A NEW TV!!!!!!!
Weren't gonna buy one till we got out there,had the same one for nearly 10 years.But......
.....Working on me bosses sisters gaff (Eric Clapton for neighbours wot wot wot),the bloke says "know any geezer who wants me telly" (but in a posher voice).I says"love to mate,but can't afford it".He then says he only wants a ridiculously low price for it,so I talk to Mrs B,who says get it.

So now,we've got a 4 foot by 2 foot monster freak TV!!!!
Wow,I can see where I haven't shaved properly on me 'special' home videos,and Kylie's arse is really massive,but no cellulite.

Hope you all don't mind this bit of self indulgence,rarely treat ourselves,& it's taken our mind off the house sale hassles.

BB-now all I need is to find the button that automatically turns over when Jamie 'pukka tukka my bald arse' Oliver appears

p.s it's my birthday,all you lovely female BE members form an orderly queue to wish me well (guys-send a photo 1st before you turn up.)
Old Feb 21st 2003, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Good on ya BB, like the post so Many Happy Returns down under.

You paint a rosy picture of home cinematography.

Cheers

Nick
Old Feb 21st 2003, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

WARDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Happy Birthday

Good to see you back on the newsgroup, it's been much less interesting without you.

Hope all goes well and you get the house sold soon.

Caryn

(that wasn't you on Rogue Traders last night, was it?)
Old Feb 21st 2003, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

The dodgy looking guy who snooped around and looked through of of her mail?
Old Feb 21st 2003, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

So that's where by bleeding TV went!!!

HaHa. Good on you BB. Hope all's well and you're not going to mad about the house.

Ginny and the mad Hendersons

Old Feb 21st 2003, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Wicked post bb

what did you think about rogue traders?
£50 for a ccu. is a pretty standard one, what about rcd and bigger boards. makes us sparks sound like con-merchants if we charge above £100 for a ccu change.
I think they should do a rogue traders program of the big companys who have taken all the money from those of us with pensions or endowments. What are these guys on per hour!

Terry
Old Feb 26th 2003, 8:52 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Originally posted by Terry
Wicked post bb

£50 for a ccu. is a pretty standard one, what about rcd and bigger boards. makes us sparks sound like con-merchants if we charge above £100 for a ccu change.
I think they should do a rogue traders program of the big companys who have taken all the money from those of us with pensions or endowments. What are these guys on per hour!

Terry
Watched this last night-50 quid they said,then later said with m.c.b's more like £120
I was actually filmed for that program-but they couldn't show it for various reasons.Have you seen those guys on Eurotrash who clean yer house in their thongs? One's got a hunch back.
Well,I sold em the franchise,but I still keep me hand in by doing consumer unit changes in me lucky croc undies.You try keeping one of those in yer cacks!!

OOh did I mention me new TV ? I't's so state of the art,that Matthew Kelly's guilty on the news I watch-mind you,I need an even bigger screen if I want to fit Will Youngs chin on it

BB-nobody told me Bruce Willis was a ghost all along
Old Feb 26th 2003, 9:10 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Wicked post bb

Terry

Nice to see you sparks getting it in the neck for a change - give a break to us plumbers
Old Feb 26th 2003, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Terry is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone tried getting licensed for their trade before entering aus?
found out yesterday I need to get a ressus. cert.

Terry
Old Feb 26th 2003, 9:26 pm
huge,throbbing member

Has anyone tried getting licensed for their trade before entering aus?
found out yesterday I need to get a ressus. cert.

Terry

Dont think you can mate.Just put yer tools in the container so you're forced to have a couple of months off

BB-for sale,selection of various hammers & bashing screwdrivers/chisels