Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I booked the reccie trip!!!!!

I booked the reccie trip!!!!!

Old Nov 9th 2006, 10:17 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Default I booked the reccie trip!!!!!

It's been ages since I have posted - I hope you are all well...am a bit snowed under with uni as in final year
I fly to Brisbane on Thursday 5th of April, it's the best day to go as in the morning I hand in my 10,000 word dissertation and fly out that night - and it is my birthday!!!! HOW LUSH IS THAT?
Some of you may remember I was stressing that I was to do the reccie trip alone - I was worried that (as we could not afford for all 4 of us to go) it would be down to my opinion if we should move or not.
Well I am going - with my daughter (she's 8 and doesn't know yet) -my son is doing exams and can't come it was his idea I took my daughter as he thinks she wouldn't cope with my going away for three weeks. Don't you think that is amaqing for an 11 yr old boy (be still my beating heart).
OH taking week off to spend Easter hols doing fun stuff with him though -boys time! Hubbie says I will 'know' if it's Right for us and I think I will too now
We stay with friends, will be looking around some Brissie hospitals to check out jobs, look at areas to live, schools etc - oh and have a bit of girlie fun with my girl! I will keep a diary and post our experiences.
Anyway thought you guys would appreciate how exciting this is....

Last edited by Babycatcher; Nov 9th 2006 at 10:20 pm.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I booked the reccie trip!!!!!

Congratulations!
I'm sure you'll have an excellent time.
(You'll be counting down the days now!)
Old Nov 10th 2006, 1:52 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Good on ya - enjoy
Old Nov 10th 2006, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

I know exactly where you're coming from Babycatcher. I have a 9yr old daughter and a 13yr old son. My daughter wouldn't cope for 3 weeks without me either, she struggles with one night. I just think girls are naturally a lot closer to their mums.

Go and have a fantastic time, your daughter will feel so important when you finally go for good. She'll be able to say 'last time we went this way', 'oh, the supermarket is over there'.

April will be here before you know it.

Karen