I am here :)

Old Jan 24th 2004, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default I am here :)

Hi everyone
Finally arrived. I amstaying in Benowa, on the Gold Coast. The weather is quite warm here although there as a big storm today and the lifeguards threw everyone off the beach.

It gets light early in the m9orning so the kids are getting up at the crack of dawn as the birds tweet really loudly

We are enjoying ourselves. Hoping to see Mrs D and Polly soon and off to SUnshine Coast later to see Dotty. Will give a full account of my travels later.

regards
Debs
Old Jan 24th 2004, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am here :)

Originally posted by debsy
Hi everyone
Finally arrived. I amstaying in Benowa, on the Gold Coast. The weather is quite warm here although there as a big storm today and the lifeguards threw everyone off the beach.

It gets light early in the m9orning so the kids are getting up at the crack of dawn as the birds tweet really loudly

We are enjoying ourselves. Hoping to see Mrs D and Polly soon and off to SUnshine Coast later to see Dotty. Will give a full account of my travels later.

regards
Debs
Hiya Debsy
Good to hear from you - have a great time!
Love Larissa and Blim
Old Jan 24th 2004, 11:40 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Debs, glad to see you arrived ok, hope the little ones ears didnt play up!

We were down the coast way (Jacobs Well) tonight when that storm hit, we had been out on the boat for the day & were just doing the cleaning/ battening down/locking up when it struck. It was an absolute shocker, I dont think I have ever seen rain that heavy :scared: .

Have fun, talk to you soon
Old Jan 24th 2004, 11:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Debs, Good to know you're here!!
That really was a good storm wasn't it! Specially to welcome you!!!
See you soon
Old Jan 24th 2004, 12:07 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

glad you made it safely, shame you can't make it over to melb, maybe next time, have fun and let us know all xxx

PS Mrs Dagboy.... RAIN RAIN???? in OZ surely not, thought it was ALWAYS sunny, perhaps i'm in the wrong place after all!!!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 12:12 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: I am here :)

Originally posted by debsy
Hi everyone

regards
Debs
hi Debs,
Good to hear you all got there eventually. Good luck with the settling in and keep us all posted with the good and the bad (just to keep those negative peeps happy on the site !!). Hope the little one has fully recovered.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth 2004...

Old Jan 24th 2004, 12:48 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Debsy,

Glad you made it, have looked for an update everytime I've been on here. Hope you have a great validation trip, just a taste of life to come.

Best Wishes
Sarah
Old Jan 24th 2004, 1:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

RAIN RAIN???? in OZ surely not
Official BOM figure - 59.4 mm in Brissie since 9am......and as it was bright sunshine till about 7.15 tonight, thats a llot of rain in 5 hours! Sorry Hevs, keep those rose tinted specs handy! I shall be wearing mine next wek as its almost guaranteed to rain next Saturday................
Old Jan 24th 2004, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to hear from you Debs glad you arrived safely after all the hassle before you left.

Enjoy the hols

footie chick
Old Jan 24th 2004, 1:42 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time Debsy!!!!

Petra