Wikiposts

i am drunk?

Old May 15th 2004, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default i am drunk?

Hi to you all i am ann marie,MR c wife.

just to tell you all i am piiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeedddd dddddd and haveing a laugh. does one know jason donovan? he is coming in 3 weeks time to lancaster and i am looking forward to it.

lol

yes he is my idol and i love him to bits

Yes you all might have had a idol in the past and wanted to met them ? yes you can

sorry paul will be mad

see you soon love ann marie
Old May 15th 2004, 8:14 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i am drunk?

Could be worse, at least it's not Craig McLachlan.

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Hi to you all i am ann marie,MR c wife.

just to tell you all i am piiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeedddd dddddd and haveing a laugh. does one know jason donovan? he is coming in 3 weeks time to lancaster and i am looking forward to it.

lol

yes he is my idol and i love him to bits

Yes you all might have had a idol in the past and wanted to met them ? yes you can

sorry paul will be mad

see you soon love ann marie
Old May 15th 2004, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

I always love a pissed up post. Anne Marie its only 9.15pm. Have you been on the lash since lunchtime or can't you take your beer - like me.

Jo
Old May 15th 2004, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

yes craig mclanhlan was fit in my days lol

love ann marie
Old May 15th 2004, 8:56 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i am drunk?

Ann-Marie, you go girl!!!!! Have one for me, I need something to anaesthetise my brain, I've just sat though the Eurovision Song Contest without falling into a coma.

D D
Old May 16th 2004, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

in Ann-Marie's defence, it was my birhtday and we started mid afternoon with a bar bq, funnily enough, she went to bed shortly after these posts lol.

Paul