Humour me!

Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:48 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Humour me!

It seems to be that Adelaide has a slightly warmer climate than Melbourne. Would you say this is a fair assumption?
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:51 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Humour me!

Originally posted by lucyb
It seems to be that Adelaide has a slightly warmer climate than Melbourne. Would you say this is a fair assumption?
It depends what you are basing your assumptions on.
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:56 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

All I know is they are both cooler than Brisbane
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:58 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by chippy
All I know is they are both cooler than Brisbane
Not tonight they are not !!

Brisbane is down to 6c tonight. The TV showed Melbourne & Adelaide as warmer !

But normally yes

Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Just come back from late night shopping and the outside temp in Adelaide is currently 10 degrees...
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by podgypossum
Just come back from late night shopping and the outside temp in Adelaide is currently 10 degrees...
That's not far off what the daytime temp has been forecast for some parts of the UK......and it's meant to be SUMMER!!!
Old Jul 8th 2004, 12:35 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Not tonight they are not !!

Brisbane is down to 6c tonight. The TV showed Melbourne & Adelaide as warmer !

But normally yes
You know what I mean ABC....mean temp, and all that.
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by chippy
You know what I mean ABC....mean temp, and all that.

The temperature here at the moment is very mean

A good site for weather is www.wunderground.com

adelaide mean temp 9/7/04 = 16 degrees C

better than in London!!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

It reached 20 degrees at 3.30pm today!!
Old Jul 9th 2004, 1:14 pm
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Humour me!

Originally posted by lucyb
In general terms, Adelaide has hotter summers than Melbourne and less rain overall. In fact, Adelaide summers can be real scorchers and some find them too hot.

It is generally a couple of degrees warmer.