Humour

Old Nov 10th 2004, 7:31 pm
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute
Default Humour

I posted a joke last week entitled "AGONY AUNT "after some complaints the mods in the wisdom deleated it .
My question is ...When people leave the UK do they leave their sense of humour in Britain ....
Old Nov 10th 2004, 7:32 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Humour

Originally Posted by COWBOY_BUILDER
I posted a joke last week entitled "AGONY AUNT "after some complaints the mods in the wisdom deleated it .
My question is ...When people leave the UK do they leave their sense of humour in Britain ....
If my baggage allowance negotiations are successful, it's going with me.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 7:35 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Post it again and we'll tell you what we think!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:54 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Was that the one about getting Muslims to kill themselves? You call that humour?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 12:10 am

gedge has disabled reputation

You could have took it outside?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 12:14 am
Go Banana's !!

Don't ever leave your sense of humour behind, you damn well need it living in this crazy place!!! It's kept me sane.

Have no idea what the joke was though.

Jill

Old Nov 11th 2004, 12:28 am
rudo1ph

HMMM - well if it is the "joke" about the Muslims then no, it was not funny, it was racist. I was pretty shocked when I read it and even more shocked that people replied thinking it was funny.

Rudi

PS Yes, I do have a sense of humour. And no, I did not leave it behind in the UK

PPS Sorry for having a go at you if it was not this one!!