Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Old Jun 13th 2006, 7:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
God Soapy you tart! Flirting with women in two threads at once....
well u know me, ones never enough
Old Jun 13th 2006, 10:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
well u know me, ones never enough
Mate.

I suspect your Pauline is like my Gill..........long suffering.

I mean we've suffered for ages haven't we ?

They're more like a houseful than one.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 8:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Mate.

I suspect your Pauline is like my Gill..........long suffering.

I mean we've suffered for ages haven't we ?

They're more like a houseful than one.
ha ha ha
couldnt agree more mate
Old Jun 14th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimtrish
Just wanted to say thankyou to bix and da boss, we went up to cairns and they kindly gave up their day to take us to lunch and then off to port douglas. We had a brilliant time, all the more better for meeting such lovely people.
Thankyou again.

Trish, Jim and gang
xxxx

why Bixxy, you've never offered us such hospitality???? Me, husband and kids!!! Think we'd wreck your weekend Talking of weekends, got back monday from a fab time at Cania Gorge, beautiful place, lots of history. Kids enjoyed the climbing and walking and even managed some bonding (rather than arguing)! Will try and attach some snaps later XXX
Old Jun 14th 2006, 9:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You know there's always room in my weekend for you Annie
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You know there's always room in my weekend for you Annie
I'll remember that! Anytime you need to come down to the sunshine coast, your welcome here. We could start house swapping for holidays! we haven't got a pool, but the beach is 5 mins away
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by glittababe
I'll remember that! Anytime you need to come down to the sunshine coast, your welcome here. We could start house swapping for holidays! we haven't got a pool, but the beach is 5 mins away
good idea, that way u wont have to suffer him
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

good idea, that way u wont have to suffer him
now now he knows I mean well actually we could house swap with you, we've heard you've got a fab pool and house?
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:13 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by glittababe
now now he knows I mean well actually we could house swap with you, we've heard you've got a fab pool and house?
not anymore
we moved north so no pool for the mo. but im looking into that
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

not anymore
we moved north so no pool for the mo. but im looking into that

ahh its cold at the moment anyway, you don't need a pool and think of the maintainence costs you're saving. Right time for bed, work early am then we're off to Moreton Island for some R&R! Have fun XXX
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say thankyou to bix and da boss, we went up to cairns and they kindly gave up their day to take us to lunch and then off to port douglas. We had a brilliant time, all the more better for meeting such lovely people.
Thankyou again.

Trish, Jim and gang
xxxx
Just spotted this...

Glad you had a brill time Trish! Great pics!

And may I just add, since thankyous are the order of the day, that you've been a brill mate helping me out with visa type stuff, I really mean it
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Just spotted this...

Glad you had a brill time Trish! Great pics!

And may I just add, since thankyous are the order of the day, that you've been a brill mate helping me out with visa type stuff, I really mean it

you are welcome, its been an absolute pleasure
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Trish - just thought i'd give you another laugh - the only reason we met at those traffic lights on the way back was because Bix (yet again) missed the right turn off at the last roundabout and went into the city instead - good eh!!! At least we saw you for a bit longer - he he

Vacate - where to do please tell

Oh yeah, did you see all the KANGAROOS on the way back? On the left hand side in the fields? Loads of them! I tried to point you in the right direction by waving my hands about but you probably just thought I was having a 'funny' moment

Having a lazy day so far, hope you are too!

CYA
Gill and Bix
yep we saw them all, saw you dancing around in the car too, just thought the meds were wearing off
that cracked me up hearing bix took a wrong turn, we did the same when trying to show the a team around, took them up and down the same road twice...told them we were trying to get them to see things from a different angle!!
that was funny at the traffic lights, my 3 were in hysterics.
drive carefully mrs!

Trish
xx
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:51 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Did you? We didn't even notice

See you soon mate

yep we saw them all, saw you dancing around in the car too, just thought the meds were wearing off
that cracked me up hearing bix took a wrong turn, we did the same when trying to show the a team around, took them up and down the same road twice...told them we were trying to get them to see things from a different angle!!
that was funny at the traffic lights, my 3 were in hysterics.
drive carefully mrs!

Trish
xx
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The A Team
Did you? We didn't even notice

See you soon mate
when we were off to the billabong, we got abit stuck in town, think mr a team noticed.
cant wait to see you again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.