Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A huge thankyou to the Bix's!!

Originally Posted by Bix
It's only my speech.

Now I' no longer around English people I've regressed back into my Cornish accent.
Of course, that makes total sense
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:28 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
Well look out, remember I'm coming up your way next month.

And remember am coming your way Nov
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
And remember am coming your way Nov
Blimey, batten down the hatches You coming down this way as well?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:30 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Blimey, batten down the hatches You coming down this way as well?

Naaaaaaah, Melbourne to stay with Bordy
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:33 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Well stuff you then
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Phew !
I was just going to start digging me a bunker
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Your always welcome here Mags.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

That's it Bordy.
Now watch the swinging pendulum and keep repeating it.

He'll be ready Mags
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:46 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
That's it Bordy.

He'll be ready Mags

What can I say, shes from a town very dear to me, if she were Cornish I'm sure you would be the same.

ps How much is a rental in Cairns?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 1:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

What can I say, shes from a town very dear to me, if she were Cornish I'm sure you would be the same.

ps How much is a rental in Cairns?
I'll have to pm you
Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
That's it Bordy.

He'll be ready Mags

pmsl your just jealous
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about 'hy-jacking' a thread - you little 'clique'

PMSL though - keep it up

Gx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Got to add my twopence worth Trish.
We had a bloomin marvelous day too.

What a lovely family you are......all 3 generations
Now I know you can't teach some people to leave the clothes rails alone but keep up the good work on the young ones. As fine of children as I've met anywhere and says a lot about mum and dad.

ahh thanks bix, we were laughing on the way back to the b+b, sitting at the traffic lights for the 2nd time, and seeing gill crack up too...
brilliant day, we will be up to see you again in the near future (dont you dare vacate!!) when you come down here we will return your kindness.

see ya soon

Trish xx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
You're home safe and sound - good Was wondering if you were home yet!

Thank you for the above message, it was absolutely great meeting you all after all these months, a very special day

Say hello to your little darlings, J, J and C - lovely children

Townsville here we come - so watch out

Gill and Derek
xx
ha ha h aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah
hes called Derek !!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
oops think ive just pished myself

Bix called Derek, who would have thought ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ah ah a
oops did it again
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Not Soapy??????
hes not that lucky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.