Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A huge thank you!!

A huge thank you!!

Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:09 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Default A huge thank you!!

YYEEESSSS!!!!!GOT OUR 175!!
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on BE who has supported and advised along our journey - Thanks Guys!!! Couldn't have done it without you all X X
Get the Party started...........Yeehaa!!!!!

Last edited by rahrah; Apr 29th 2010 at 6:10 am. Reason: Not enough smilies!!!!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A huge thank you!!

Originally Posted by rahrah
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on BE who has supported and advised along our journey - Thanks Guys!!! Couldn't have done it without you all X X
BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS DEBS Iv got a big smile on my face for you babe that you would think its me that got the visa xx
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Congratulations great news.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

Fast.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rahrah
It's about time!!! What took you so long?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:50 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Flintstones
Fast.
Your not kidding!!! - Our Dec 09 thread has been full of people worrying about delays but hey....I think its been lightening fast - Thanks to my wonderful CO, and the lovely DIAC, and lurvly Minister for immigration....OK - I'll stop now - I'm getting carried away - anyone would think I'd got an Oscar
Just SO excited!!!
Thank goodness for Wonderful BE - cheers to mods, and all who gave me solid advice
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:50 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

Originally Posted by Alfresco
It's about time!!! What took you so long?

CONGRATULATIONS!

Ta Mate - You've been a Rock!
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!