Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HSBC UK: UK or Oz postal address?

HSBC UK: UK or Oz postal address?

Old Sep 4th 2011, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light
Default HSBC UK: UK or Oz postal address?

At the moment they have a UK postal address while we are here. Do they get shitty if they have your Oz address? It would be more convienient.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HSBC UK: UK or Oz postal address?

I only have an Australian address, so that's what they use, no problems whatsoever.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 4:07 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 77hil
At the moment they have a UK postal address while we are here. Do they get shitty if they have your Oz address? It would be more convienient.
i have hsbc here in oz also uk and usa and none mind sending mail etc to our po box in oz
Old Sep 4th 2011, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light77hil is a glorious beacon of light

Cool. Thanks guys.
Old Sep 4th 2011, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 77hil
Cool. Thanks guys.
I opened my HSBC UK account from here in Australia and have always had an Australian address with them.