Cannot sell but we're going anyway
6.45%
Anyone considering National Homebuyers or similar
3.23%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part IV

Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part IV

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Don't worry, you are the same as us.....sadly house not in the £300k's!!!
Altho owe over £200K on it!!

THEN!! ... will need to support two parents & 2 teenage kids ALL studying in Oz, pay school fee's for 4 people and rent / food / bills and all the rest for 2 years with any profitt! ... :scared:

Basically we'll be left with nil when (and if!) we get to PR status!

Biggest gamble of our lives, but ALL 4 of us + dog want to give it a shot! ...

Dog is always complaining bout the weather here! ...
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paul2004

Dog is always complaining bout the weather here! ...
has he noticed all the dog crap everywhere? my dog is always complaining about that. he never leaves the house without his carrier bags!!!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rooksie
has he noticed all the dog crap everywhere? my dog is always complaining about that. he never leaves the house without his carrier bags!!!
It's just as well he DIDN'T come to Oz for the holiday as he'd of never returned! ...

Did amaze me how clean it all was over there! ... in general but the dog poop situ too! ...
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi Folks
Our house on the market for 300,000 detached, plus conservatory and 3 massive gardens and not a sniff of a buyer in sight. tried all the house doctoring stuff and even boot the dog out if the agent rings in case he says were are getting viewers and still a dirty big NOTHING.
keep smiling everyone our turn will come (soon i hope)
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:16 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi Folks
Our house on the market for 300,000 detached, plus conservatory and 3 massive gardens and not a sniff of a buyer in sight. tried all the house doctoring stuff and even boot the dog out if the agent rings in case he says were are getting viewers and still a dirty big NOTHING.
keep smiling everyone our turn will come (soon i hope)
Yeah we're pretty much top of the market for the area and altho 1st time buyer stuff is moving ok now, it's not having much of a domino effect round here, everything at the top of the chain still isn't moving! ...

I've said I'll drop till it goes, but don't have loads of movement now, it'll be the sit, pray & wait game soon!

(altho already playing it!)
Old Dec 6th 2005, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Yeah we're pretty much top of the market for the area and altho 1st time buyer stuff is moving ok now, it's not having much of a domino effect round here, everything at the top of the chain still isn't moving! ...

I've said I'll drop till it goes, but don't have loads of movement now, it'll be the sit, pray & wait game soon!

(altho already playing it!)
Surveyor and estate agent couldn't find anything wrong. Its at the correct value (under by 10k if anything), so thats all good. Apparently you 'used' to make a sale by around the 12th viewer, however times have changed and our agent estimates that to be around the 45th viewer now! We're on our 14th viewing so we've a fair way to go. Mustn't lose hope!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:24 am
tin
Brisbane bound

tin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of lighttin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Don't worry, you are the same as us.....sadly house not in the £300k's!!! we are on for £163k and really need at least £155 to have any money at all when we arrive...that's why we don't want to drop anymore.

Good Luck
Did some reading on the net last night and it does seem that as Paul2004 said there are still buyers around for cheaper properties, so hopefully we will be ok! Already have two viewings lined up and only been on for 3 days so that is a good sign

Good luck to you too!

Martyn
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by glittababe
Surveyor and estate agent couldn't find anything wrong. Its at the correct value (under by 10k if anything), so thats all good. Apparently you 'used' to make a sale by around the 12th viewer, however times have changed and our agent estimates that to be around the 45th viewer now! We're on our 14th viewing so we've a fair way to go. Mustn't lose hope!
im circa 50!!!!!!!!!!!! sob sob sob
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:22 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im circa 50!!!!!!!!!!!! sob sob sob
Me too We have only our 2nd 2nd viewer (?) coming on saturday.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:49 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya we have good news!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a phone call this morning from our estate agents this morning to say our buyer had got fed up of waiting and had rang their lender to find out what was happening and found out that the lenders are happy to release the funds on our house so it is all systems go in walsall, we then had a phone call from hubbys new boss in Oz to see how soon we can get out to Oz as they have just had an engineer resign so they are down to one engineer in the Sydney area so we maybe able to use this to our advantage to get him to help with the cost of our flights but one thing is for sure we will be in Sydney early in the new year YAY YAY YAY my little one thought i had a screw loose this morning as when hubby told me i was jumping round the room hugging hubby and as he is not yet2 is not old enough to understand what is happening. What a birthday present even if it is a bit early what more can i ask for. To everyone who is waiting it will happen just keep fingers crossed.

Very Very Happy Poshrice
Old Dec 7th 2005, 8:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya we have good news!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a phone call this morning from our estate agents this morning to say our buyer had got fed up of waiting and had rang their lender to find out what was happening and found out that the lenders are happy to release the funds on our house so it is all systems go in walsall, we then had a phone call from hubbys new boss in Oz to see how soon we can get out to Oz as they have just had an engineer resign so they are down to one engineer in the Sydney area so we maybe able to use this to our advantage to get him to help with the cost of our flights but one thing is for sure we will be in Sydney early in the new year YAY YAY YAY my little one thought i had a screw loose this morning as when hubby told me i was jumping round the room hugging hubby and as he is not yet2 is not old enough to understand what is happening. What a birthday present even if it is a bit early what more can i ask for. To everyone who is waiting it will happen just keep fingers crossed.

Very Very Happy Poshrice
Congratulations to you! ...
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Me too We have only our 2nd 2nd viewer (?) coming on saturday.

i havent even had one of them mate best of luck to you for saturday
Old Dec 7th 2005, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by poshrice

Very Very Happy Poshrice
Brilliant news!!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:25 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Have had an offer on the house
it only went back on the market last Friday, had an offer yesterday which we turned down and then had a higher one today! can't quite believe it as we'd kept it of the market for 10 weeks while the buyer we'd had tried to find another buyer, unfortunately they couldn't find one, so we put it back on, our new buyers haven't got a chain and once completed they will effectively be cash buyers so they don't have to sort out a mortgage, keep pinching myself as I still can't believe it's happening to us.
We first put the house on the market in February, so it's been a long old haul, keeping my fingers crossed that we make it to exchange, we were so close before, so won't be opening the bubbly until those contracts have exchanged!

Good luck to everyone else, keep hearing rumours that the market is picking up, and double luck sent to you Rooksie I really hope you find a buyer soon.

Mandi x
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:38 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Have had an offer on the house
it only went back on the market last Friday, had an offer yesterday which we turned down and then had a higher one today! can't quite believe it as we'd kept it of the market for 10 weeks while the buyer we'd had tried to find another buyer, unfortunately they couldn't find one, so we put it back on, our new buyers haven't got a chain and once completed they will effectively be cash buyers so they don't have to sort out a mortgage, keep pinching myself as I still can't believe it's happening to us.
We first put the house on the market in February, so it's been a long old haul, keeping my fingers crossed that we make it to exchange, we were so close before, so won't be opening the bubbly until those contracts have exchanged!

Good luck to everyone else, keep hearing rumours that the market is picking up, and double luck sent to you Rooksie I really hope you find a buyer soon.

Mandi x
Great news Mandi.......I'll keep my fingers crossed it all goes through this time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.