Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How wierd is this??

How wierd is this??

Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:44 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default How wierd is this??

sorry for posting this but it must be the most "why" page on the web!

Don`t worry - completely non topical

click here
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:54 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice
Default Re: How wierd is this??

That is indeed very wierd.

...how long did you actually watch/play with this though? I think I was mesmerised for about 3 minutes. Feel the urge to go back and see if she's still falling or got stuck inbetween some bubbles....
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:57 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lel_smiff
That is indeed very wierd.

...how long did you actually watch/play with this though? I think I was mesmerised for about 3 minutes. Feel the urge to go back and see if she's still falling or got stuck inbetween some bubbles....
Extremely wierd!!!

You can click her and drag her off the bubbles, & she keeps falling.
I ended up feeling sorry for her, & dragging her onto a bubble for a rest!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:58 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice

About 10 mins I suppose!! - then I threw her about with the mouse
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:59 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Widdi

click here

very supple isnt she......lol

what does it do other than you drag n drop?

boomie

xxx
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

claire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant futureclaire33 has a brilliant future

click here
She can certainly get herself into some interesting positions!!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:04 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by claire33
She can certainly get herself into some interesting positions!!

omg..... the flumps..... i loved them!

de dum, de dum, de dar dar dum......etc....

boom
x
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:07 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

click here
Very weird, I didnt know that you could mover her, she finally landed on a big bubble after 10 mins and stayed there.
OMG I need to get a life
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:08 am
Chelmsford>Leeds>NSW!

lel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nicelel_smiff is just really nice

I started to drag her about by her hand.

maybe I was regressing back to playing with my dollys.

There was an odd flash thingy I once had sent to me with a man in a suit. You could guide him around with the mouse and you'd avoid things that were anything to do with work, like fax machines and photocopiers because he'd get stuck and you'd have to start again - that was oddly mesmerising. That one did have an ending though, you could carry it on for as long as you wanted, but if you finished it he'd end up on the beach.

I think some people have too much time on their hands

...I mean the people that make them of course, not us lot playing with it for ages
Old Jul 8th 2005, 11:22 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

HOW SAD!!! and that includes me, sat playing with this lady, how many of us swung her round and round and then flung her!!!!!!!!! i know i did!!!

go on admit it.............

amanda
Old Jul 8th 2005, 2:04 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amanda76
HOW SAD!!! and that includes me, sat playing with this lady, how many of us swung her round and round and then flung her!!!!!!!!! i know i did!!!

go on admit it.............

amanda

Once you lot said that you could move her. I went back and swung her round a few bubbles and threw her... Right I have finally realised that I really do need to get a life or sell my house
Old Jul 8th 2005, 2:23 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Held her by the ankles and shook her! but nothing fell out!!!! errr I mean she had no change in her bikini
Old Jul 8th 2005, 2:58 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

2 people are the only ones that admit to flinging her!!!!!!

i bet there are more. i have had another go!!! i cant believe this i am a married mum of 3 children, one of whom i have just collected from nursery because she is poorly, i have put her in her cot for a sleep - and here i am playing ping pong ball with a computerised lady................................. mind boggles

amanda
Old Jul 8th 2005, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Personally, I think she looks dead - its a bit macabre!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

I saw this a few weeks ago. Great innit? It would make a great screensaver.

And yes, i threw her around. Just like i do my wife...

i kid, i kid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.