Reload this Page >

How To Take Dogs To Oz That Fail A Blood Test

How To Take Dogs To Oz That Fail A Blood Test

Old Nov 29th 2006, 12:59 am
Just Joined

maxamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How To Take Dogs To Oz That Fail A Blood Test

hi every
we have got the oz visa but decided to come to new zealand first but after 4 months it's not for us ( boring ) but our dogs did not have to do quarintine . but now we are going to oz in dec and have found out some thing, if you ship you dog to oz from the uk and it failes the blood test for ehrlichia canine then it can't get in and even if it passes you have to do quarintine for 4 weeks . BUT if you go to new zealand first after 90 days the dog can go straight in to oz no quarintine and as long as the ehrlichia canine has a count of less than 1: 40 they can go so my advice is go to new zealand for a 3 month holiday first .
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:20 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How To Take Dogs To Oz That Fail A Blood Test

Originally Posted by maxamber
hi every
we have got the oz visa but decided to come to new zealand first but after 4 months it's not for us ( boring ) but our dogs did not have to do quarintine . but now we are going to oz in dec and have found out some thing, if you ship you dog to oz from the uk and it failes the blood test for ehrlichia canine then it can't get in and even if it passes you have to do quarintine for 4 weeks . BUT if you go to new zealand first after 90 days the dog can go straight in to oz no quarintine and as long as the ehrlichia canine has a count of less than 1: 40 they can go so my advice is go to new zealand for a 3 month holiday first .

Where are you now and where are you going to?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Where are you now and where are you going to?

we are in New Zealand at the moment and are going to Oz in December
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:33 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

we are in New Zealand at the moment and are going to Oz in December
I know you s aid that. I meant wher in NZ and where to in OZ?
I"m bored of NZ too!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:38 am
Just Joined

I know you s aid that. I meant wher in NZ and where to in OZ?
I"m bored of NZ too!
Doh! Canterbury south Island and going to Perth. Where abouts are you in NZ?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:49 am
Member of Mumo-land

Doh! Canterbury south Island and going to Perth. Where abouts are you in NZ?
Hamilton. Just finding NZ's not quite us! Been Oz before (Sydney)
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:58 am
Just Joined

Hamilton. Just finding NZ's not quite us! Been Oz before (Sydney)
No it's not for us really, very pretty, but not much else, no infrastructure or jobs. We have been to Perth to get our visa's validated but thought we would try NZ first, but we prefer Perth. There are more jobs and better infrastructure and better weather!