Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

how to renew British passport while in Australia !

how to renew British passport while in Australia !

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 4:39 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default how to renew British passport while in Australia !

Im just about to book a trip back to the UK for Christmas for me & my daughter, but her passport has run out. Does anyone know how you go about renewing it ? Have looked on the website but dont no where to get the relevent forms from. Also what happens about the Visa sticker?

Thanks in advance

Nicky
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 5:28 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how to renew British passport while in Australia !

http://bhc.britaus.net/Passports/passportsdefault.asp
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Santa is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to beholdSanta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Im just about to book a trip back to the UK for Christmas for me & my daughter, but her passport has run out. Does anyone know how you go about renewing it ? Have looked on the website but dont no where to get the relevent forms from. Also what happens about the Visa sticker?

Thanks in advance

Nicky

Just done this for our son, search for the British High Commission in Canberra, follow the instructions, you'll find all the documents you'll need to download. It's worth the money to check the cost as I think the amount that was on the website was incorrect.
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 8:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Santa
Just done this for our son, search for the British High Commission in Canberra,
Thats the link given above
Originally Posted by Santa
follow the instructions, you'll find all the documents you'll need to download. It's worth the money to check the cost as I think the amount that was on the website was incorrect.
It did change fairly recently,
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:24 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just got mine back took about 5 weeks in total so if i were you i do it now just for peace of mind we are also going back at xmas thats them done now for another 10 and 5 years!!

kezx
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your replies ! have just downloaded the forms so will sort them out ASAP.
Dont know if anyone can help with another problem. Have found a great flight with Singapore Airlines on there website, but cant book it because they want our passport numbers. As my daughters is out of date obviously cant put that number down. Dont want to loose the flight & it will be ages before we get the new one back. Will wait till Monday and ring them direct i think !

Nicky
Old Jun 4th 2007, 1:46 pm
jce
Forum Regular

jce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to alljce is a name known to all

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Thanks everyone for your replies ! have just downloaded the forms so will sort them out ASAP.
Dont know if anyone can help with another problem. Have found a great flight with Singapore Airlines on there website, but cant book it because they want our passport numbers. As my daughters is out of date obviously cant put that number down. Dont want to loose the flight & it will be ages before we get the new one back. Will wait till Monday and ring them direct i think !

Nicky
Put the old passport number down and when you get the new one change it?